School Mates

This is an AU sort of thing with Levi and Eren as school mates. :))

Description: Levi likes to be alone but Eren doesn't.

Levi Ackerman was always by himself.

But that is how he liked to be. He liked to keep in his own personal bubble. He liked to keep things his way; all neat and tidy. Levi liked to be quiet and read, or sometimes even draw. Plus, everyone found him rather scary. Maybe it was the fact that he never seemed to smile, and he always glared at people whenever they did something he didn't like.

However, there was one boy who wasn't afraid of the neat freak.

Eren Jaeger; new boy to Titan High. Everyone seemed to love him, and he'd already made two best friends. Mikasa Ackerman and Armin Arlert. The trio were well known around the school. Jaeger was a happy boy, full of life and he just radiated happiness.

Levi was sat where he usually seated himself at lunch, in the far corner of the courtyard, by the field. Ackerman was just casually enjoying his book when he heard a loud scream.

"LEVI!"

Before he knew it, Jaeger had flung his arms around Levi's neck, knocking his book clean out his hands. Levi growled and glared at Eren, before brushing himself off and carefully picking up his now grubby book.

"Look what you've done now, you filthy brat!" Levi snapped, shoving his dirty book at the taller boy infront of him.

"Oh Levi, it's only a little dirty. Just brush it off!" Eren laughed, using his hand to dust off the particles of dirt. Eren proceeded to hand the book back to Levi, giggling as Levi mumbled to himself as he snatched his book back. "Cheer up, grumpy. No wonder no one wants to talk to you."

"I don't care, Jaeger." Levi clutched his book to his chest, his cheeks flushing a light shade of pink. The taller boy tilted his head to the side, a small, fond smile plastered on his lips.

****

The last bell of the school day rang, signalling for the stampede of students to come flooding through the once empty halls. As everyone was leaving, Ackerman walked up to Eren, hesitating a moment before speaking to him. Levi had never been like this around someone before, so why was he like this around Eren?

"Oi, Jaeger, can you do me a favour?" Levi chirped, tapping the scruffy haired boy on the shoulder.

"Sure." Eren glanced around; everyone was staring at him, probably for talking to Levi.

"Drop me home." Levi spoke, snapping Jaeger out of his little day dream. Eren quickly nodded, fumbling to unlock his car. Levi sighed and rolled his eyes, clutching a load of books to his chest. Eren finally managed to open the door, holding open so Levi could climb in.

As Levi was climbing in, all his books slipped from his hands. A handful of nearby students laughed at him, quickly shutting up when he glared at them.

"You need to stop doing that." Eren laughed quietly, bending down to help Levi pick up his pile of books. Ackerman raised a brow, glancing up at Eren. "Stop glaring at people. Smile a bit more." Jaeger quickly added on, finally handing the last book to Levi, who quickly sat back in the car seat.

"Shut up, you little shit." Levi mumbled, placing his books down on his lap. Eren got in the drivers side of the car and started the engine up. Before long, they had arrived at Levi's house (since it was only about a 5 minute drive).

"Here you go." Jaeger smiled as he pulled up to Levi's house. Levi looked out the window and at his house, before looking back at Eren.

"Come inside."