Forbidden

Sorry for the long update, loves! I'm currently working on the next chapter now, don't worry. <3

Kaoru's POV

After chatting with Haruhi for a while, I had walked her back to her flat, and thanked her once more before she closed the door.

I called the house driver to fetch me, and waited patiently after hanging up. I hummed the tune of 'Magnet', smiling as I remembered the last time I had sung this song.

"Hey, Hika..?"

"Yeah?"

"How about we sing a song before we sleep?"

"Campfire song?" He laughed.

"How about..Magnet? It has quite a catchy tune."

"Oh? Sure, I love that song anyways. You can start first."

'Ah, I hope he's not mad at me for returning late..Oh well. This should be able to cheer him up." I grinned, looking at the small trinket in my had.

It was 2 small butterfly pendants, their wings outlined beautifully with a black lining. The wings were a pale orange, and shards of stained glass. He may not wear it, but oh well.

"Here, have this."

I looked up at Haruhi curiously, to see 2 butterfly pendants placed in her hand.

"What for?" I asked.

"As a gift from me to you and Hikaru. It reminded me of you guys."

"How?"

"Well..the colour of the wings are similar, and looks like the colour of your hair. Not only that, but both pendants were identical. There was something alluring about it, and something so...forbidden? I don't think that's the right word, but I can't find the right one to express it."

"You find us alluring, Haruhi?" I teased, grinning.

"No, not really."

"That's so mean!" I replied in mock sadness.

She laughed, and placed the pendants in my hand.

"Good luck with Hikaru."

"Forbidden, huh?" I muttered softly to myself, as the limousine arrived.

The driver quickly opened the door for me as I entered, sitting down next to the window.

"What a shame."

- TIME SKIP TIME SKIP TIME SKIP -

"Hika, I'm home!" I grinned, as I stepped into our room.

What...?

I felt my blood run cold, as my bag dropped onto the floor with a thud.

Hikaru sat on our bed..

kissing Rinto.

He turned around to face me with a hurt expression, but it faded away within a second.

"Kaoru..sorry I didn't tell you."

"Oh, Kaoru! Jeez, Hikaru! I thought you guys were close!" Rinto grinned.

"We're.."

"We're dating~!"