Chapter 52

*Claudia's POV*

I walked into Josie's room to see Josie lying on the changing table giggling as Harry held her little feet in both his hands and blew raspberries on them.

She giggled, laughed and smiled, her dimples popping in her cheeks. She was in her little white onesie with pink hearts on it and her little bare feet were showing.

I pulled some socks out of the drawers and handed them to Harry.

"To keep her feet warm."

Harry turned and enveloped me in a hug.

"Mmmmm, you look beautiful babe. You almost ready to go to dinner?"

I nodded into his chest.

"El should be here soon."

Harry pulled back and placed a kiss to my lips.

He was wearing a white button down top with a black blazer, black skinny jeans and black vintage boots. His curls were tamed slightly with gel but were still in the perfectly formed ringlets I loved.

He spun around and gently lifted Josie into his arms before gently placing her in her cot. He bent down and placed a kiss to her forehead before leaning out. He fixed up her blankie and placed a white teddy bear in the cot next to her. I leant down and lifted her tiny hand, kissing it lightly.

He turned the knob on the butterfly mobile before twinkling music gently played out of it and the butterflies wings slowly flapped as the mobile spun around.

He intwined our fingers before we walked out of the room and flicked the light off and quietly shut the door.

We heard a knock on the front door.

"That will be El." I walked fast down the stairs to the front door, my heels clicking against the hardwood floor.

I swung open the door to be greeted by a beaming El and a smirking Louis who's arm was wrapped around her waist.

I chuckled. "Oh so we have Aunty Eleanor and Uncle Louis babysitting tonight."

El smiled and shrugged. "I get a bit lonely."

I laughed. "It's fine."

I let them inside. Louis flopped down onto the sofa and flicked on the tv. I sighed.

El chuckled.

"Okay El, she's had a bottle and been changed but she might get a bit hungry later so there is a bottle in the fridge that just needs heated up but there is also formula in the cupboard along with more bottles. Just burp her and then put her down to sleep once you're done. Just contact me if there is anything wrong okay."

El chuckled and nodded. "It's okay Claud's. She's in safe hands. You worry to much. You and Harry just go have fun."

I grabbed my phone and purse off the coffee table and sighed.

El smiled. "You look amazing by the way Claud's."

I smiled back. "Thanks El."

I was wearing a pale pink one strap dress. The strap was a dark glittery strap that stretched around the top hem of my dress over my chest. The dress hugged my body and the bottom of the dress stopped just a little above mid thigh. I wore a pair of glossy pale pink stilettos and pale pink rose stud earrings.

My hair was pinned up in loose curls and I had little white rose clips twisted through my hair. My fingernails were painted sparkly pale pink and my lips were a peachy light pink colour with a shimmery silver and pale pink eye shadow with a cat eye eyeliner.