Chapter 5

Harmony POV:
"Get up!" Darrian came in my room yelling . "Why? " I asked still half sleep . "You need to get ready for school " he said in a duh tone .

I got up and walked to the bathroom. I got in the shower anf 15 minutes later I got out and brushed my teeth.

I walked back to my bedroom put my strawberry scented lotion on and got dressed. (Outfit in picture above)

I grabbed my purse and keys then I  walked downstairs to the kitchen. I made a bowl of fruity pebbles and ate it leaning against the counter scrolling down Instagram.

"You ready" Tiyanna asked walking into the kitchen. "Yeah I said rinsing my bowl off in the sink . "We taking my car ?" I said walking outside . "Don't matter to me" Tiyanna said laughing.

In about 10 minutes we where pulling up to the school .

"You want me to take you to the main office" Tiyanna asked as we where walking into the school.

"Nah I can find it but thanks" I said walking away.

Tiyanna:

I like Harmony she real chill but I can tell she has her savage side to , but that runs in the family and she's cute to.

"Yanna who was that ?" My friend Armoni asked.

"That's my sister Harmony " I said walking to my locker .

"I ain't know you had a sister , She's cute" Jasmine said.

I walked to my first hour , My boyfriend Marcus texted me .
*Text convo*
My baby : Bae I'm gone pick you up after school. OK ?

Me: Okay we gone go back to your place ?

My baby : Yeah text me when you in lunch . love you.

I just didn't reply after that . He must really think I'm stupid . You can't run game on a girl who watch her brothers and daddy do it. I got a surprise for him tho.

Harmony

I was still sitting in the office waiting for my schedule. "Here you go Harmony . Do you need help getting to your classes ?" The supervisor asked. "No but thanks " I said walking out the office.

I was looking down reading my schedule , walking out the office . When I turned the corner I bumped into somebody.

"Damn my bad" I said bending down to pick up the stuff that fell out my purse.

"Its good Ma , I wasn't paying attention either" he said helping me .

When I finished picking my stuff up , I looked up at him. He was everything , Brown skin , perfect teeth , Tattoo's , And he had light brown eyes .

"I'm Jay " He said smirking.

"I'm Harmony" I said snapping out if my thoughts.

"I'll see you around Harmony " he said biting his lip walking away .  

Tiyanna

It was the end of the school day , Me and Marcus just got to his house.  I grabbed his hand leading him up to the bedroom . I pushed him on the bed and started kissing on his neck .

"Bae I gotta ask you something" I said still kissing his neck.

"What?" He said .

I got off him and said "Who the fuck was that bitch you had over here last night "

"What the fuck is you talking bout Tiyanna? "

"Last night I walked in the house and you was on the couch with your tounge down another bitch throat ." I said putting my finger in his face.

"Its not even what it looked like , You tweakin man ."

"Answer this did you fuck her Marcus ? " I yelled crossing my arms.

"No I didn't Damn" He said looking to his left .

"Your lying cause every time you lie you look to the left I'm fucking down with you and don't call me either dumb bitch ." I said walking out the room .

He followed me outside. "Bae stop acting like that , come here" He said standing in the door way . I flicked him off and kept walking .