Chapter 21

Harmony

"Wassup" Tay said walking through the front door. "Wassup li- What the fuck happened to your eye" He yelled.

I pushed past all of them and ran upstairs to my room. I sat on the edge of the bed and looked down at the floor, I know he's going to come for me now, I should of killed him before I left, I only cut him a  couple places but not deep enough to kill him.

I just wish all this stress would go away, I just wish I could have a day with no problems. I wish my mom was still here , I miss her voice, her laugh, I just miss her period. I put my head in my hands as I broke down crying.

I felt somebody's arms wrap around me and pulled me close. "It's okay Mony" Jay said rubbing my back. I wrapped my arms around him and buried my face into his chest as I cried.

After I calmed down I wiped my eyes. "Thank you" I sniffled and sat next to him.

"No problem, but are you gonna tell me what happened to your eye now" He asked looking at me.

I sighed and nodded "I met this guy and at first he was really sweet and we weren't even dating we were just close friends, I was with him earlier and he hit me because I wouldn't have sex with him"

I looked over at Jay he looked like he was about to explode any minute now. "What's his name" He asked.

"Kendal" I answered , he sat there silent before speaking "He got dreads with red ends" He asked, I nodded.

"I'll be back" he said walking out my room before I could even question.

I sat there thinking about everything that has happened these past few months, its just been crazy.

--

"You killed him" I asked Jay through the phone.

"I'm not about to talk about this over the phone somebody could be listening" He said.

"We gone talk about it later" I spoke then hung up.

I turned my attention back to the house waiting for Jayla to come out of Kanani's. "What the fuck is taking her so long" I said honking the horn a bunch of times.

"Damn bitch you can stop now" She laughed getting into the car.

"Had me waiting out here forever"

"What ever. You look cute" She smiled at me.

"Thanks you do too" I said as I pulled off and headed to the party.

"I'm so ready to be 21 so we can go to the club and stop fucking with these hot ass house parties"

"Right! We need to find some plugs down here" I said finding a place to park.

"It's lit as fuck" I said to Jayla.

"Right bitch" She said as she started swaying her hips side to side.

I looked around as I felt somebody's eyes on me, my eyes met with Kendall's. He gave me a evil grin as he started making his way through the crowd towards me.

"Jayla let's go, we need to go" I said grabbing her arm.

"But we just got here" She pouted.

"Let's go" I said pulling her.

We made our way out the house but before I could open my car door he was standing in front of it.

"Jay what are you doing here" I asked.

"Something just ain't feel right and that nigga wasn't even home when I was looking for him earlier"

"Wassup Jay" Kendall smiled walking towards us "I see you met my girl" He pulled me closer to him.

"Get the fuck off me" I yelled pushing him away.

"Nigga ain't shit sweet over this way"  Jay said "You a hoe ass nigga you know that"

"Fuck y-"

Before he could finish his sentence Jay punched him in the face causing him to stumble back. In one quick movement Jay pulled out his gun and shot Kendall multiple times.

"Let's go" Jay said getting in the drivers side. Jayla and I rushed in the car and he hurriedly drove off.

"I'm done going places with y'all, I'm gone be locked up for life fucking with y'all" She laughed,

"Stop lying you know you can't resist me" I said turning to look at her.

"I could go a whole week with out talking to you actually"

"Oh really" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"Bitch you know I can't" We both laughed.

--

Once we got in the house I took a quick shower and Jayla went to the guest room.

"Come in" I said as I laid on my bed listening to music.

I looked up to see Jay standing over me. "You okay" I asked.

He didn't say anything as he attacked my lips with his, our tongues wrestled as he picked me up holding me against the wall.

He broke the kiss looking me in my eyes "Will you be my girl Harmony" He asked.

I blushed looking away. There was no hiding it everybody knew I still had feelings for Jay.

"Yes I will" I smiled happy with my answer.

He smiled pecking my lips before throwing me on the bed and climbing on top of me.