Chapter 1: Arrivial on Earth

Chapter 1: Arrival on Earth

In our galaxy, the Milky Way, there is only one planet that supports life- Earth. But in a galaxy, much further than the Andromeda Galaxy, all the planets support some kind of life.

In this spectacular galaxy there was a dreadful war between two worlds happening. The Apherelleinians were evil, treacherous beings, who hated the…… well there is no way to write their name. You see, the human tongue cannot speak their language, let alone write it. But they were very good and kind.

The war had been going on for months with no favor to either side. Many of the peaceful alien’s (that’s what I shall call them) children were dying. The elders of the planet decided that all parents should send their children to other planets and galaxies in escape pods until the war was over, at that time they would send someone to all the planets to collect the children and take them home.

These aliens had very advanced technology that would change the children’s molecular structure to be as and speak the dialect of the life forms on the planet they landed on.

Our story follows two of the young of this planet. They were brother and sister. Their father was the planet’s war General. The brother, who was the older of the two, was old enough to fight in the war, but his father claimed that his main concern, at the time, should be to protect his sister.

They crash landed on no other planet than, our lovely Earth. When they crawled out of their pod they stopped and stared at each other for a moment. They wore ripped, white robes, that were quite odd for our planet’s dress and they had ebony black hair and gorgeous green eyes.

“This must be what the people of the world look like….. odd.” The sister examined as she touched her long hair. “I do like this color though.”

The brother just stared at his pale hands. Then he felt his arm and smiled for he was satisfied with his muscle.

“I wonder what planet we landed on,” he looked all around, “Let’s cover up the pod so no one can attempt to steal it.”

“Good idea.”

        They covered their battered space pod with branches and what ever else they could find.

“Where shall we venture now?” the girl asked her brother.

He pointed his finger north, “We shall walk this way.”

        They traveled a long distance on foot until they had made their way to the edge of the forest. They faced a green wall of hedges. The boy spotted a place where the braches weren’t as think at the bottom. When they found themselves on the other side of the hedge wall, they saw cars rushing on a highway.

“Hmm, with primitive vehicles as these,” the brother pointed to a car, “We must be on Earth.”

“Earth?” the girl smiled, “I’ve always wanted to come here!”

“Well here we are, Sister,” he smiled and put a gentle hand on her shoulder.

        The both of them walked along the highway avoiding traffic. They eventually made their way to a small town where all the buildings were close together. They arrived as the sun was setting.

“Oh, the sunset on Earth is so amazing, just as I have heard,” the sister smiled.

“Yes, it is.”

“Where shall we go now?” said the girl.

“I honestly have no idea,” the young man chuckled. He looked up to the sky as rain began to fall,