Kirk

A/N: Sorry it's so short guys, but I was preening through my drafts and thought y'all might want a new chapter

You stepped out of the shower, wrapped in a towel. You'd meant to take a quick shower but in your haste had laid your clothes on your bed and forgotten to take them into the bathroom. 

Oh well, you'd have to go get them, no big deal. 

You slipped out the bathroom door, and seeing Jim sprawled across a chair, facing away and occupied with a PADD, you snuck into the bathroom. 

You closed the door, but it didn't have a lock. You quickly slipped into your undergarments and tossed the towel on the bed. 

Then you heard the door creak, 

"Hey (y/n), have you seen my-hot damn" Jim ducked in the door and stopped mid-sentence, not trying to stop his wandering eyes. 

"Jim!" You squeaked, feeling yourself blush. 

"You look really good-" he half-mumbled, apparently having lost the capacity for speech. 

"James Tiberius Kirk, let a lady get dressed!" You ordered. He threw his hands up in surrender, but you still chucked your slipper though the door after him. 

"Pervert" you whispered under your breath. 

"Hey!" Jim argued from outside the door. 

You shook your head and hastily slipped your tee-shirt on over your head, cheeks hot and emotions somewhere between frustrated and amused.