Anton my love

HI WELCOME TO MY NEW STORY... HOPE YOU LIKE IT!! HEHEH SORRY FOR THE CAPS... AND SORRY THE CHAPTERS WILL BE SUPER SMALL.//

We've known each other for nearly a year already... Yeah, we've argued here and there but they're small so we end up agreeing with each other and laughing at the end. 

We met one day when we bumped into each other backstage when i was going to the bar & grill. I was on my phone texting my friend, Hector, trying to tell him where i was, because we got lost! Not my fault!! I wasn't looking at where i was going and neither was he. 

"Oh, i'm very sorry!!" Anton apologized with his kindness voice of his. "It's alright, it was my fault! No need to apologize," i laughed, "wait a minute you're Zedd! love your music!" i said as we started to walk together, strangely. It seemed as he wasn't paying too much attention. "Anton?" i asked. "Forgive me! your curls look beautiful!" he said as he looked at my hair, "I'm glad you enjoy my music, uh um?" "Mena! thank you! I love your eyes!" i said, " Sorry but weren't you going somewhere before we met?" i asked. "Nope, besides i rather hang out with you. You umm..You seem nice," he quietly said. I blushed. "Where were you going? need anything?" he asked. "i'm going to meet up with my friend at the bar, want to come?" i asked nicely. "Y-y-yeah! i'll be back! let me tell my manager." he said as he walked away. As soon as he went inside a room i texted Hector what happened. 

At the bar we started to know each other more. Later he went to the restroom and left me with Hector. "Giirrrlll, he's a keeper! i even love him!!" he said. (yeah he's gay hehe) "Back off! haha can you do me a favor?" i asked leaning towards his ear. "I got you boo, what do you need?" he said chuckling. "Can you go to the restroom and you know-" "Ewww girl nooo!!"He interrupted me. "Hector!! don't think in that way!! Go and pretend like you gotta do business, and maybe he'll see you and tell you something about me." "Fineee! i'll go!" he said as he stood up and left. Minutes later he came back and winked at me.

An hour or later we dropped Anton off at his hotel. "Thanks, Mena and Hector, see you soon hopefully!" he told us good bye as he waved. "Bye it was fun hanging out with you!" I said and drove away. "So?!?!? You winked at me!!" i said in a loud voice. "Well he said youre cute, likes your hair, like who doesnt girl?! andddd" he started. "AND WHAT?!" i screamed. "Chill!! He asked me for your number!" he told me. "What?! you did give it to him right??" "Yes!! duuh! and he wants to meet with you again this Tuesday. and i told him that you sure were!" he said smiling. "AHHH!! i Love you Hector! thank you!!" i said with enjoyment. "Im here if you need anything!" he said.

We started to meet each other each week, and then he started to take me with him where ever he went. Then that day came, he asked me out.  Of course Hector was proud of me. and here we are about a year together already. But something seems weird with Anton now a days... maybe its just me?

THANK YOU HERES THE FIRST PART LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!- love amanda/mandy.

insta: antonzaslavskii

tumblr; arkadizaslavski

twitter- davidguetta956