Hector makes Friends

Thank you all who read chap 1!!! luv u!~~~~~~~

"How's your friend Hector doing?" Anton said as he gave me a kiss in the forehead while we laid in bed one sunny morning. "good, why?" i giggled. "I was wondering if i can show him some of our friends! He seems lonely haha," he said as he got up from bed only wearing red boxers. "Anton, he's not lonely! He has some..friends, i think?" I said as i laid in bed still half asleep. "Well i'm inviting him to our party tonight with Dillon, Porter, Joel,  and yes my weird brother too. Now let me take a quick shower!" he said as he got his clothes and left. His brother, Arkadi, looked a lot like him, i say they're twins! but i know they're not haha. I can say Arkadi is quiet handsome. *wink* but not like Anton.

I turned around and noticed Anton left his phone there. I was about to grab but he caught me! "No, no, no! Bad girl." He waved his finger in the air. "Why can't i see it? Not even a small peek inside?" i asked. He stood there quiet for a second, "There's some..umm.. DJ business, and i don't want to get in trouble." "Oh... Alright I see! Now go take a shower" i demanded. "Fine, boss!!" He smiled.

'Dj business? I don't think that's the reason why... I know something's happening' i said in my mind.

-Later that After noon-

"Mena!!!!" Anton screamed. "Yes?" "Can you open the door someone's here!" "Sure! Hector don't be shy okay?" "What??! me shy?? Psh never!!" he joked. "Dillon, Arkadi!!!" i yelled of exciment. "Hey! How are you!" Arkadi asked as he hugged me, tight. mmmh that smell of his cologne.  "Sup chika!!" Dillon greeted me. "Guys, meet my friend Hect-" i turned around and he wasn't there. "Um? A ghost friend? Anton! i think she has problems!" Dillon screamed as he bro hugged Anton. "haha you're funny, Mena," Arkadi smiled, "it's okay to have invisible friends at times!" "Oh, I'm sorry! Forgive me!" Hector said as he came downstairs, "My name's Hector...Luevanos," he introduced him self. "I know you, sort of, my brother talks about you, you're a very close friend to Mena!" Arkadi said as he hugged him. Hector looked at me and gave me thumbs ups. "Sup! i'm Dillon," They shook hands. The door opened by its self. "Woah, who opened the door without knocking?" Anton asked. "I brought beer!!!!!" Joel came in screaming, while Porter was in the back. "Hi dudes! and who's this?" Joel pointed. "Joel, this is my friend, Hector!" i exclaimed. "Oh!! cool" he went outside and started the fire pit. "Hey guys, nice to meet you Hector sorry, he's like that." Porter said. We all laughed and started to party.

-Later that night-

I was getting ready to take the food outside when Hector stopped me half way. "Hey Mena? Can i tell you something?" he asked. "Sure! what is it?" i asked confused. "Omg!! That Dillon guy-" i interupted him, "Oh my god Hector! you think he's cute let me guess!haha." "Shhhh!! Yesssuh!! His Tats and his voice! I don't know, he looks brave!" "whatever hector!" i laughed and went outside. "Thanks Mena! I'll be back! going to the restroom," he said as he kissed my cheek, "Oh crap, almost forgot my phone hehe." 

"Guys?" i gulped, "Can i ask you something?" "Anything Mena! I'm here if you need anything," Arkadi replied. I looked at his dark blue eyes  that made me feel something inside. "What's the matter?" everyone asked. I tried to hold in the tears, "For the past few weeks, Anton has been acting strangely... This isn't the Anton Zaslavski i know!" "Mena, please calm down," Dillon said in a calming voice. "Why are you saying this?" Porter question. "He's hiding something in his phone, guys! Last week he left out of the blues at 8 and didn't tell me nothing where he was going!" "Mena, maybe he was late to a meeting?" Arkadi said as he stood up, sat next and put his hand in my shoulder. "Wait, He's on vacations right now?" Joel fact. "Please don't be sad, i'll do anything to make you happy," Arkadi gave me a small hug. Again that smell of his cologne! Wait did he really just tell me all of this?  Arkadi seems to care a lot... "Shut up hes coming!" Porter warned us. "So?! What did i miss? Arkadi why are you sitting down next to her with your arm around her?!" he almost raised his voice. "Oh it's cause of something weird that she said and no one understood, you know? hahaha," he stood up and left. "Ahuh...sure.. Well! Mena, guys, lets have a fun night then!!" He raised a toast. "Yes!!!" Hector ran outside and jumped inside the pool. 

i should enjoy these memories while they last.

~~~~~~ remember i said the chaps were gonna be small? theyre not lol