Chapter 19

Molly's P.O.V 

When I woke up my head was throbbing and my whole body aches. The perks of being kidnapped,  I guess. I slightly opened my eyes and peered around the small dank room. A small light was shining in the far corner. All I could see was a leather la-z-boy with the back facing me. 

"Hello?" Was all I managed. The chair creaked and the person stood up. 

"Hello there Little Sister." He spat. 

"J-James. What do you want from me?" 

"Oh well, Since you got adopted by that "boybander" and his girlfriend, Mum has been a little upset. She found out that I framed you. Dad thought she was lying and he left her a couple of months later. He's now married and has a daughter. I stayed with Mum and all I want is to see her smile again. So you're her birthday present." I cringed. 

"Why me? Couldn't you have gotten her a puppy or something? I'm a person! I have feeling too! You can't up and snatch me from the life I was happy with!" He clicked his tongue.  

"It's not how it works. She wants a daughter... not a puppy. I can't just get her a daughter, so i'm giving you back to her." I sighed in defeat. My Parents won't stop until they finds me... I know it...

6 Month's later

6 months... It's been 6 months since I saw my parents. Since I was in public.

 "I know their still looking for me..." I repeated  in my head for the 20th time today. Everyday I loose hope about getting out of this place...  I'm battered and broken. I just want one thing... Freedom.

"Molly," My "Mother" sing-songed from downstairs. I sighed inwardly and walked down the stairs. I've become the unofficial maid to my "Mother" and "Brother" 

"Yes, Mum?" I asked. I cringe every-time I call her Mum. I'm forced to.. I don't want to but she beat's me when I don't. One of the maid's told me that she's become mentally unstable since her husband left and re-married. What put the icing on the cake was when they had a daughter. All her life she wanted a daughter, to love and care for, but she never ended up with one. No matter how hard they tried, they couldn't have another baby. That's why they adopted me. 

"Could you be a doll and get Mummy some water? Oh and clean the living room. We have guests coming over." 

'Yes Ma'am." I said running off to the kitchen. I grabbed the pitcher of water and a class and walked back to the living room. I handed her the pitcher and walked away. I started cleaning the living room until the maid came in a saw what I was doing. 

"Miss, i've got this. Go rest." I gave her a weak smile and walked towards my room. I quickly walked into the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. I'm covered in bruises. I have scars all over my body from her rages and crazy fits. My hair was longer then it was when I left.  I have eye-bags and my eyes are dull and lifeless. I walked to my room and flopped on my bed. I did something I haven't done in months. I turned on the TV

-Molly Tomlinson, adopted daughter of Louis Tomlinson and his wife, Eleanor has been missing for 6 months now. Authorities are restless in their search for the missing 16 year old. But sadly nothing has turned up, until today. An unnamed source called the police today and reported that she knows where Molly is. Police are following the lead, and hopefully, they find Miss Molly soon-