Firesmia Pronts, in Diagon Alley

3rd(-ish) P.O.V

The sounds of metal clangs filled the rather short dirty blonde girl's ears as she made her way to the Sword Arena. She grumbled under her breath, wiping her black, oily covered hands on her shorts. To anyone whose has been long enough in this wondrous camp would know automatically that she was a Cabin Eleven girl. But thing again, anyone else who has been at the camp long enough would know her other identity to the camp as well. Being brought to this place when she was only an infant, she was automatically named the baby of Camp Half-Blood.

Yes, she was raised in the camp for the half-god children of the Greek gods and goddess and mortals. Her mother, who the girl never met, left her at the camp entrance and was never heard from again. Being the "baby" of the camp, sometimes she really wasn't taken seriously. And it annoyed her to no end. But, on the bright side, she was one of the best swordsmen in camp to prove that she wasn't helpless like a baby. She was just as good as the rest of the demigods. She might as well be-she touched her first weapon at a young age.

Thankfully, the Hermes' Cabin didn't have to have her after she was only a toddler. She got claimed by her father when she five years old.

But, in the situation he claimed her in; it was rather easy to believe that she was his child before he claimed her. And, well, her name should have supplied others with hints.

How the girl was claimed was very comical. When she was five years of age, the little troublemaker (courtesy of babysitting from the Stoll Brothers) snuck in the Forge and found a pretty Celestial Bronze dagger to play with. The little girl was so fascinated by the weapon; she got rather angry when a big, mean older camper tried to take it away from her. She swung the dagger at his legs, effectively slicing him rather jaggedly to bring the pour camper to his knees. Then she ran around the camp, waving the weapon around, shrieking happily: "I got toy! I got toy! I got toy!" Then, she was so excited about her new play toy, all around her feet burst into bright flames, burning the ground wherever she ran. If she noticed the fire, she ignored it.

It was easy to say when Chiron finally caught the hyper girl, took away the weapon and settled her down; a fiery hammer appeared above her head. When Chiron announced who she was, her father and everyone near stopped bowing, they were met with giggling and twirling child, trying to touch the flaming hammer before it disappeared. Like it was stated, it was rather hilarious.

This rather unique demigod is named Firesmia, Firesmia Rose Pronts. How did Chiron know her name? When Firesmia was dropped off, a small note was placed with her, stating her name and what she was. A demigod. And another part of the note was for another time, Chiron decided. When she would turn eleven is when he decided he would tell her.

That dagger? Firesmia still has, hidden in her left combat boot. Even as a child, she was rather taken with the weapon. But there was another weapon she was highly fond of. Her most trusted sword, given to her by her father on her seventh birthday, Sniper. But it wasn't any ordinary sword. It was a Celestial Bronze one, just like her dagger. Also, if she twisted the hilt in a certain way, the sword would shrink and morph itself into a small, pretty ring that easily fit onto her pointer finger. If she twisted it and slides it off, it morphs into her sword. Her sword was a beautiful one, really. It had a glittering sliver blade, a brown leather grip and a pointed end that was sure to nick someone if she used it the right way. Also, if she lost the ring or sword, it always found it's way back onto her finger, for it was made to stay there. Her dagger that she always hid was a really shiny one. With its glittering gold hilt-Beckendorf was sure the hilt was Imperial Gold-it understandable why it attracted a toddler to it. But, even then, it is still dangerous. And Annabeth, a young demigoddess of Athena, taught how to use said dagger well.