Let's All Board A Train To A Singing Hat

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING BUT FIRESMIA PRONTS. MY OC. ANYTHING ELSE GOES TO RIGHTFUL OWNERS (THAT GOES FOR LAST CHAPTER, I FORGOT ABOUT THE DISCLAIMER LAST TIME)

~Line.~

3rd P.O.V

~Line.~

It had been very long; two months at the Weasley family's home. Firesmia had the best months in her life. It was highly eventful. And she loved it very much.

Fred and George, whom she accidentally called Travis and Conner once, were amazing to her. They pranked her several times and she would retaliate with ones of her own. (Though she may have Iris messaged the Stolls about it once or twice to come up with ideas. They were eager to help, the Stolls were.) As they had predicted, they spent much time together. It was like she was their personal buddle of entertainment.

Percy Weasley was rather... Firesmia couldn't explain it really. Moody? No, controlling. Stuck up. Goody-goody. Several things. No wonder he's a prefect, Firesmia thought once when he had caught her trying to prank the twins and sent her off to bed, threatening to tell Mrs. Weasley if she didn't. There was no way she could forget that Percy was going to be a prefect this year. He would talk about it all the time. Constantly.

Ron was awesome. Firesmia had become good friends with him already. He taught her to play Wizard's Chess—a rather violent version of chess—over a course of days. Her ADHD didn't allow her to learn it all at once, even with the actual destroying of pieces. In response, she taught little bit of everything about the Muggle world. As a pure-blood wizard, he didn't know much. She taught little by little, randomly mentioning things that would catch his attention.

Ginny, oh sweet little Ginny, was just adorable. Firesmia felt like Ginny was a little sister to her. She constantly asked questions about Firesmia, curious to learn more things about her. And Firesmia felt horrible because some things she had to lie about because it involved with her being a demigod. She couldn't tell her just yet. Maybe in a few years Firesmia would tell her.

Mrs. Weasley was just wonderful as well. She was just as lovable as she was plump, not in an offensive way. Firesmia was happy when Mrs. Weasley treated her as if she was own child. I'm sure it felt a bit like it with Firesmia staying for so long. But she was constantly reminded that she wasn't part of the family when she saw any of the family's hair. Their fiery red hair is what snapped her out of reality. But Firesmia didn't really think Mrs. Weasley cared.

Now, Mr. Weasley was a character, Firesmia could tell from as soon as she met him. He was obsessed with Muggles (yes, the family has influenced her language a bit since she has been staying) and their objects. Of course, he would hound her with questions about being a demigod whenever he had the chance and none of the children were around. She answered them as best as she could, doing her best at trying not to laugh at the questions or his reaction to the answers she would give to him.

But the day she was waiting for finally came. September 1. Terms of Hogwarts started today and she would go to King's Cross, platform 9 ¾. (She had learned not to question much anymore about the wizarding world since living with the Weasleys.) She would get to go to the place she anticipated. Of course there were pros and cons to this.

Pros:

She will see where her mother was for seven years before she was pregnant with Firesmia

She will learn magic

She will get to see Harry again

She's going to be somewhere new that was also safe for her.

Cons: