Announcements

All righty guys, as you can tell, I haven't been wriitng jack shit recently, mostly due to my lack of interset in these story lines with OCs. Most of you dont care, but I know that some of my followers are epic and I don't deserve this attnetion. So here's two announcements I have for you guys:

Where I'll be writing mainly from now on:

1. I have made an AO3 account, which for the life of me, I cannot remember. I believe the username was BlakeEvans. If it doesn't work message me and I'll check again. On this account i'll be posting mainly Homestuck, and TV show fanfiction (Doctor Who, Sherlock, Merlin, etc.) , but I might throw in some Naruto because I am the really nostalgic all the time about shit that happend 5 seconds ago.

And about all these stories I've left alone:

2. All of my unfinished stories, I repeat, ALL of my unfinished stories are now up for adoption. Email me at: AmayaMizuko@gmail.com to inquire. I'll tell you what I planned and you can choose whatever which way you wanna take it. You can also write a sequel to one of these things if you message me as I've begun writing like 5 of them all the time and throw them out in the end.So, if anyone likes a story and wants to finish it, just email me. Some of them will be first come first serve. Others, I'd like to see if anyone else wants it and then decide. You can ask anytime, but I'll be waiting until June 11th to decide on the selective ones. If no one wants it after the 11th, then you can still ask.

And there are my two announcements, I bid thee farewell and happy Talk Like Shakespeare Day!