Boys...

So the day went quite uneventfully, well except Kanada randomly playing Come on Feel the Noise. That part of the day was fun, but drew way too much attention to us.

"What do you think you were doing?" I asked her after school.

"Hn. You liked that song." She Hn'ed at me.

"It drew way to much attention!" I yelled, but agreed with her, I love that song.

"So?" She deadpanned.

"WE"RE SUPPOESE TO KEEP LOW!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, attracting some attention. She smirked at me and cocked an eyebrow.

"Fine, let's just go get a snack." She looked in fear at her wallet.

"I'll pay for my own!" I snapped at her.

"Hn." she lowered her head and snorted. My eye twitched.

"Hello, what can I do for you?" the women asked.

"I'd like a watermelon bubble tea, a pina colada bubble tea, an egg custard, cream puff, tiramasu,  pocky, cake pop, straberrry cake, chocolate cake, cinnamon chashews, dango, mochi, peach ice cream, two frozen yougurts in the do-it-you-self-bar, kakigori, taiyaki, melonpan, mizuame, hello panda (vanilla), lychee jello, and some konpeito." I ordered thoughtfully.

CHIRP CHIRP The crickets filled the background.

"Oh! And what ever she wants." I motioned backwards to Kanada.

"I'll take a order of sugar cookies and a glass of milk." She replied smoothly, she was used to my appitite for sweets.

"H-hai." She rushed to get our order. After enternilty, we got the food, on 6 trays.

"Let's sit in the back." I hopped on on foot to balence the numerous trays. She facepalmed. 

I plopped down, spinning some of the trays so nothing fell "Itadakimasu." I smiled and dug into my food.

IT WAS GOOD! "Are you gonna eat that?" I looked up to see L pointing at my strawberry cake.

"MINE!" I hissed at him nad he snatched it.

"Oh shit." Kanada muttered.

I tripped him from under and then flipped him over my shoulder into a wall. I didn't leave a hole since I would have to pay.I carefully picked up my cake from the table where L and Light Yagami were sitting.

"Mine." I told him and ate it whole.

"Yo should know better. Boys..." K muttered and shook her head.