chapter three

We finally arrived at our new house after the longest car drive ever. It felt like 10 hours when in fact it actually took us about 3 and a half hours when you count along the times we had to stop at a tankstation for my brother to use the bathroom, the little whinebaby.

I stepped out and took in my surroundings. The neighborhood seemed nice, there were a few kids playing football across the street and there were 2 twingirls and an older girl on the playground playing with their dolls. 

Doncaster will never be the same as London, obviously, but I will have to get used to the fact that I will be the 'new kid' no matter where I go, and I didn't like that idea. 

''Sweetie can you help me bring in these 2 boxes?'' My mom asked, snapping me out of my daydream. 

''Oh eh, ofcourse.'' I said walking over to her and picking up one of the boxes, stacking it on top of the other one and lifting both up.

Suddenly I lost balance and was about to fall when I got caught by something or someone and the boxes were stood next to me, like nothing happened.

Although, that someone was still holding me up?

''Uhmm..'' I said awkwardly, making the person let go of my arms. 

''I'm sorry I thought I'd help you out.'' A boy with a side swept brown fringe was stood in front of me. He had the most beautiful eyes and an amazing sence of clothes. 

''Hi, I'm Louis Tomlinson. I live across the street on number 17.'' He held out his hand for me to shake it but I was still staring at him so instead he just pointed at his house. 

''You okay?'' He snapped his fingers in front of my face and I was suddenly aware I was full on staring at him.

''Oh I'm sorry I was dreaming..'' I looked down and ruffeled my feet in the grass.

''Nah that's okay. So since you're new I guess you'll also be going back to school tomorrow.'' He asked. 

''Yeah, that school a few blocks away from here, I think it's the only one around here actually.'' I replied.

''It is, yes. Hey maybe you can give me your phone number, so we can keep contact?'' He suggested, making a little winky face after it. 

''Well I would love to give it but we live across from each other so we don't need to worry about keeping contact right?'' I simply said. 

''Oh..'' He replied, clearly disappointed. 

''Wait, stay here.'' I quickly ran in and picked up a pen and a piece of paper from the side table that was already set up in the hallway.

I wrote down my phone number and a little message for him on the paper, folded it and ran back outside. 

''Here you go.'' I said, handing him the piece of paper. 

''What's this?'' He asked.

''You'll find out when you open it. But I have to go help my mom unpack okay? I guess I will see you tomorrow at school then?'' 

''Yeah I suppose, see you tomorrow!'' He smiled at me before crossing the road back to his house.

autors note ; mweh this sucked. I'm sorry if i made you fall asleep idk but the next chapters will get better because there will happen some nice things :)