So Much Fun It Hurts

"Hey babe get up today you get to have some teeth ripped out, how fun does that sound" I said shaking Andy. "Why can't sleep" he said sitting up. "Cause I want to watch you at like A complete idiot" I said smiling. "Ok" he said going to get a shower.

"Hey hey hey come on you iz gonna be late" I said cause Andy was just sitting there. "Hey I'm the one getting my teeth ripped out" he said pointing at himself. "Yeah yeah but you really are going to be late" I said. "Ok I'm coming" he said walked out of the door.

"Hi I'm Andy Biersack" Andy said to da lady at the counter. Blakely was going to come she said she will try to at least. This was going to be funny as hell.

Blakely came about 10 minutes after Andy went in. "So you do realize that you have to take care of him for about a week" Blakely said. "But it's gonna be funny for about an hour or two" I said. "You just wanna see him be an idiot don't you" she said. "Yes yes I do come on tell me you don't" I said.

We were all in the car CC ask me to film him so I did. I put the camera in front of Andy and told him not to touch it. "Andy stop stop touching the camera no Andy ANDREW DENNIS BIERSACK STOP"I yelled as he kept touch the lens ( I checked google and that's how you spell it don't judge me). "Hey my mouth feels weird" Andy said. "Thats cause it's numb" I said then he gasped. " what I thought we had to get my teeth ripped out" he said making ripped sound weird. "Thats where we just came from they are all out" I said. "Really Ohmigod yay and who is in the back seat she looks like a scene kid from 2000000000005 wait no 7 wait hold on isn't it 12" he said making himself confused.

I took Blakely home cause Ashley dropped her off with me she didn't drive. Then Andy and I went home. I am baby sitting my boyfriend.