Packing For Da Tour Stuffz

We I woke up to the smell of pancake. I like pancakes. Who doesn't like pancakes. I mean I like chocolate chip pancakes. I also like strawberry waffles. Are waffles and pancake the same thing just in different shapes? What the fuck am I talking about?

I walked down stairs and Blakely and Ashely were downstairs. "Finally you are awake I thought you were dead" Andy said kissing me. "Well I now know if I was dead you would think I was just sleeping" I said. I walked over to Blakely and started booping her nose. "Boop........ Boop..........Boop........Boop.......Boop" I said annoying her and touching her nose. She then raised her hand and mushed my face and yelled "BOOP". "You just mushed my face" I said. "Wrong I intensely booped you" she said. "Well I'm sorry".

"Hey Gracie you gotta get packing we are leaving in about a week" Andy said while i was laying on my stomach on the bed. "Ohmigod so much work" I said pushing myself up and falling into the floor. "Are you ok" Andy said laughing. "No" I said just laying in the floor. "Ok come here" he said. So I got up and wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. "I'm sleepy" I said. "Then go to sleep" he said. "Ok" I said putting my head on his shoulder. "So Ima walk around with a Gracie on me........... that sounded a little weird but ok" he said. Blakely and Ashley are still here. Andy walked downstairs and I heard 'awes' "shut up I'm asleep" I yelled. "Well Gracie's asleep" Andy said. I actually think I fell asleep and Andy put me in bed.

"I'm the best girlfriend ever" I screamed. "I know" Andy yelled back. A few minutes later I heard Andy come up stair and get in thy bed. I'm guessing he was sleepy.