Chapter 2 (Alittle Rated R)

Warning: Aiden Will Piss You Off

India

We arrived at this big ass mansion. How the hell is he my brothers friend? My brother broke compared to how Chris living. Chris gently tapped my shoulder. I guess he thought I was sleeping. I looked at him and he pointed to the house. I nodded and got out the car. I got Josiah while Chris grabbed my bag. I waited for Chris on his porch. He came and unlocked the door. I walked in and he yelled for someone.

"WHAT!?"

"We have guest for a while"

"Okay here I come"

I soon so this pretty teenage girl. She looked about 15-16 ish. She was pretty. She had long black hair that fell down her back and shoulders. She wore a black turtle neck crop top with some high-waisted shorts, tan timberlands, and a army jacket, with a tick gold chain, and gold hoops. She had swagger.

"India this is my little sister Christine"

"Hi" I waved.

"Mommy I'm tired" Josiah said.

"Can we see our room?"

"Sure follow me" Chris headed towards the stairs with our bag and followed. He opened a door to the biggest room I ever seen.

"This is your room and across the hall is Josiahs room"

I nodded and headed to Josiah's room. It was Cars everywhere. I made a confused look and Chris chuckled.

"It was my sons room until he moved away with his mom"

"Oh" I laid Josiah in his bed.

I kissed his head and walked out with Chris behind me.

"Okay so if you wanna use the bathroom or take a shower the bathroom is right there and if you wanna put some clothes away like hang them up the closet is right there, and the remote is on the night stand if you wanna watch tv" he pointed around the room.

"Thanks for the help Chris"

"No problem"

Chris stood there smiling at me. I just sat there.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah I just thought you might need something"

"No I'm good but thanks"

"Okay if you need anything my room is the double door and if I'm not here my sister is in the room 2 doors down from Josiah's"

"Thanks"

He smiled and walked out. Soon as he closed the door I heavily sighed this nigga is fine as hell. I bite my lip. There was a knock on my door. I sat up.

"Come in"

"Hey um do you wanna go shopping? Chris wants to know"

"Um sure" I got up and put my Jordans on.

Oh and I was wearing black skinny jeans, a sleeveless white button up tucked into my jeans, with my retro 7 Jordans on, my hair in a sock bun, I had gold hoops on, and natural makeup on. For a poor girl I dress cute but my son dress dope. He wore a plaid top, black dickies jeans, tan Timberlands, and a gold chain. Of course the chain is fake but he don't know that. Shit my jewelry is fake. Only thing I got that's exspensive is my Beats. Aiden bought them for me on my birthday. So I bought me this cheap ass mp3 but I'm not complaining at least the shit works.

I walked downstairs where Chris stood. He looked at me and smiled. I smiled back.

"Where's Josiah?" I asked.