Chapter 3 (Rated R)

Warning: Sexual Content

********************************

India

2 Weeks Later

"Chris Stop Laughing! What Do I Do?"

His laughter faded.

"Okay put it in drive not reverse and don't press to hard on the gas just lightly"

I nodded and did as instructed. I went forward in the empty parking lot. It was like 3 am.

"Now turn the wheel"

I turned the wheel. I took my foot off the gas and put the car in park. I squealed.

"I did it" I hugged him.

"You sure did"

"I feel like a G now"

"Now give me a couple of laps"

"Okay" I took a deep breath.

I put the car on drive and gave him a couple of laps.

"That was nice"

"Can I drive home?"

"No"

"Please"

"Noooooo"

"Please" I pouted.

"Fine but if I die I'm kicking your ass on our way up"

"We won't" I pulled out on to the street.

"Turn right and then make two lefts and go straight then make a right with a left and then go straight and then make a right on to our street"

I nodded and did as directed. I pulled into the driveway. I think I did good for a beginner. I turned to Chris and he was holding his chest.

"What?"

"Why the hell do you drive like that? I swear I thought I was gonna die tonight"

I laughed. "Whatever"

We got out the car and Chris' phone started ringing.

"What it do?" He said in the phone putting the house key into the lock.

....

"A Party?" He unlocked and opened the door.

I walked in and headed for the stairs.

"Yeah hold on...Boo wanna go to a party?" He asked.

I turned around and nodded.

"When should I get ready?"

"Now"

"Okay" I ran upstairs into my room.

Shoot I forgot to ask what kinda party it was. I opened the door and Chris walked by and said 'Its a chill party so wear casual and comfy' and walked into his room.

"Knows me so well" I said to myself.

I went in my closet and slipped out of my clothes and picked my out my clothes. I sped walked to my bathroom and did a quick hygiene. I made my hair wavy and wrapped myself in a towel. I went back in my room and put on my bra and panties. I connected my phone to my new Beats Pill. I turned on 'Like Whaaat by Problem'. It's my second favorite at the moment my first one is Versace by Migos and Drake. I walked into my closet and put on my white shorts and my lion face tee. I pulled on my black thigh highs and tan Timberlands. I slipped my Rosin Leaf Mesh 5-Panel Hat. I walked up to the mirror in the closet and put my hoops in and watch on. I grabbed my Lamodauk bag. (Outfit On The Side!) I grabbed my phone and charger just in case. Chris came out his room the same time I did.