Chapter 1

So this chapter is only to know better the main character! I know it's small and maybe a little boring but I promiss that the cast soon will appear! Maybe in chapter 2/3! I hope you guys enjoy! Txx

___________________________________________________________

*Tatiana's POV *

* 5 months ago *

I stare at my coffee while I keep my hands warm. It was really cold today, well it was winter. My life so far is being great. I'm working in a library and I have a super-secret job. I'm a spy. It sounds fun right? However, I had to work hard every day. I had to have fight classes, work with different weapons, speak a lot of languages and whenever they need them I have to be available for them. WKCD is the company for who I work since I was 10 years old. They found me in my school and they were interested because of my intelligence. Now I have 23 years old and I still work there. The missions they gave me some are easy others not really. The hardest thing is to keep a secret of my family and friends. That's why I don't have a boyfriend, my past relationships didn't work because they think I would cheat on them because I was not home at night or day, lie to them where I was, etc. The door of Starbucks opened and a lady dressed really nice looked at me and sat in front of me.

-Hello Tatiana, I really like your sweater. – She said smilling

I smiled looking at my Batman sweater and looked at her.

-Thank you Alice. – I said smiling

Alice was a worker in WKCD since I was 15 years old, she had 40 years old and she is the one that give me missions.

-Are you ready for your next mission? – She asked smilling taking the papers off her bag

-Always. – I said drinking a bit of my coffee

-Well, your next mission is gonna take a while to do it.

-Why?

-It's an undercover work.

I nod looking at her.

-The mission is you have to infiltrate in this gang and be with them until we have what we need, you know enough of information's, and then we catch them.

-Who is this gang? – I asked looking at her brown eyes

-They call themselves "The Lord Gang". – Said Alice rolling their eyes – They are all boys and the captain of the gang is called Mack.

-Is his real name? – I asked looking at the papers with some pictures

-We don't think so. –She said looking at me – You have to try give us the most information's you can. They are being investigated for some murders and robbery. It's your job to bring us proofs.

I nod staring at "Mack".

-So when do I start? – I asked looking at her smilling