Chapter 7

Hey guys! I'm so sorry for the late update but this chapter is long!! Yeeey! I hope you like it! Txx 

_________________________________________________________

Chapter 7

* Dylan O'Brien's POV *

I hear some voices in the background and I try to open my eyes. I feel my hands tied in my back and my legs tied too. As I open my eyes I see the rest of my friends. Some of them were still sleeping but some of them are already waking up.

-Where are we? – Thomas whispered looking at me scared

I looked at the room where we were and all I see is a door that was closed and a closet next to it. There was a window where we can see a couch of the living room, I bet they use to watch us. There was a small table and some chairs and then us on the ground. We were sitting in a half a circle, every one of us were tied.

-I can't see anything. – Kaya whispered

It's true. All the light that we have is the window where we see the couch and a window on the wall where Kaya and I were leaning, however that window had the curtains closed.

-IS ANYONE HERE? – Dexter screamed when he woke up

We looked at him scared because the laugh that we were hearing stopped and we heard some steps and then the big door opened revealing 6 mans. Who are they? What they want from us?

-Who are you? – I asked looking at them.

-We're "The Lord gang" and you guys are official kidnapped. – One of them said laughing making me almost throw up.

-What a sick game is this? – Kaya asked trying to break free from the handcuffs but without success

-We just want money. – Other answered laughing

Then I heard small steps and... Wendy? Was next to a guy.

-WENDY HELP US! THEY ARE KIDNAPPING US AND-

-Shut up Sangster, she's part of this too. – He said laughing and I look at her shocked as she took off her wig showing her long brown hair. Ok, I'm being pranked.

-This is horrible. – Will said closing his eyes– This is a prank.

-Mack, me and Tatiana we're going to the groceries. – The one with glasses said looking at Wendy. Wait? He said Tatiana?

-Sure. – Mack said

-Her name is not even Wendy. – Kaya said closing her eyes – This is bullshit.

I looked at both of them and they left leaving us with 5 guys. And they are scaring me.

-Please let us go. – Dexter said biting his lips

-No. – One of them said and he looked at me – My name is Mack. I'm the boss in here. You can scream, try to escape, however but guess what? Nobody will hear you and you can't escape.

-We give you money. – Kaya said crying – Please let us go.

-Sweetheart you gonna stay here a little while. – One of them said laughing

-Mario shut up. – Mack said rolling his eyes

Mario put his hands in defeat and they turned their backs leaving.

This is gonna be a long night.

-Where's Blake? – Aml asked talking for the first time

Mack looked at him and smiled.