Chapter 6 Picnic !

Hai~

-----------------------------------------------------

AECHA POV

We arrived at the park.Its so beautiful with many colorful flowers ! The field is so huge ! I go to the cars garage to get the bentos and drinks.Luhan , Sehun and Chen come and help me carry them to a spot on the field.

Me:Waaah~So beautiful !

Luhan:Isn't it

He turns and smiles to me i blush .We go and place a big blanket on the grass and then get a cushion each.I give everyone a bento and put the drinks in the middle.Then i go sit next to Luhan and Sehun.

All:Thank you for the food !

We all start eating

Luhan:Omo

Me:What is it ?

Luhan : This is delicious i love it !

Me:Really thanks

I blush he blushes as well.Then i notice Sehun looking at me and Luhan blushing,he looks somehow angry.

Sehun:Its so yummy

Kai:Yup it really is !!!!

Chanyeol:Your so good at cooking !

Tao:Could you cook again?

Me:Thanks :3 Sure Tao i'll cook again !

Tao:Yay~!

DO:One day could we bake a cake :D I really like baking .Don't judge me !!!

Me:SURE !!!!!!! That would be soo fun XD

DO:WOOhHOo!!

Everyone gobbles the bento.I look over to Luhan and see him eating really fast and glancing at Xiumin.

Me:Luhan what are you doing ?Eat slowly!

Luhan:I need to eat fast me and Xiumin are seeing who will finish first !

Me:Stillll!You might choke !!!!

Luhan:I'll be fine haha don't worry.

Suddenly he chokes i pat his back and give him a drink.Aw i told him tho !!!

Me:Luhan you ok?

Luhan:Yes thank you i'm sorry

Me:Thats ok just eat normally now !

Luhan:Yes !

We all continue eating.After we finish we collect the cushion , bento boxes etc into the car.Then we play around in the park.

SEHUN POV

Ugh Luhan and Aecha seems close to eachother ! NO NOOOOO!!!I see them always blushing what am i going to do if she actually likes him then i have no chance !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I see them running together ughhh im getting really jealous !!!

AECHA POV

Luhan:Hey Aecha lets play catch

Me:Uh Sure

Luhan:I'm gonna catch you if you don't run !!

Me:Kyaaa

Luhan:hehe

Luhan chases me all over the field .I trip over a rock when i am about to fall Kris catches me right before i'm about to fall down .He hugs me.

Kris:You ok Aecha?You should be more careful

Me:I'm ok thanks for helping me

Kris:Be more careful lovebirds !

Luhan :EH????? WHATCHA ON BOUT HUH?

Kris:Lets me join in next time

He winks and walks to the others back on his phone.Me and Luhan blush,Sehun walks up .

Sehun:Wuzzup ?

Me:Ah just playing around and running wanna play some volleyball ?

Luhan:Let me go get the ball from the car

Me:Ok

Sehun:Bet i can beat you :3

Me:Nah I pretty good yknow !

Luhan:I got it ! Me and Aecha will pair up then !

Sehun:Your on !

We play against Sehun ,Luhan is really good so far we have a point more than Sehun.Sehun suddenly hits the ball and has more points than us,we have 10 sec left in the game I quickly try to shoot but Sehun blocks then Luhan shoots and succeses.We won!!

Luhan:Yay Aecha we did it !!!

Me:Toldya Sehun

I stick my tongue at him.

Sehun:I'll get you next time ahah

We all laugh.Suddenly all of the members come towards us.

Suho:We got to go now sorry

All:Its ok lets go now

We all get into the car when we get home the rest of exo goes somewhere else me and Luhan are left alone Sehun really wanted to stay but he had to go.

OMG i think more clearly ! LUHAN AND I ARE HOME ALONE OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG WHAT DO I DO ?????????????????

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well this is the end of chapter 6 :3 What will happen to luhan and aecha hehe ?PLs rate and commetn baiiiiiiiii