1

*ring ring*

*ring ring*

*ring ring*

"Tch..."

Jaejoon reached out for his phone which was uncontrollably ringing, it was only 9am.

"Hello?"

"Ah, hi! Um I saw your poster for a roommate, and I'm here. I'm outside, could you open the door?"

"Ah, yeah okay."

Jaejoon hung up and quickly put on some shorts and a random top, his whole room was quite messy, but it didn't bother him the slightest bit, he knew where everything was placed, that's all that mattered to him.

Jaejoon made his way towards his front door and opened it to see the manager for the apartments.

"Ah, you startled me!" Jaejoon spat out.

"Sorry... anyway here's your new roommate." the old man widened the door open to reveal a young handsome looking man.
His hair was light brown, which swayed just perfectly, his beauty spot near his luscious pink lips, and the way he smiled as he greeted Jaejoon.

"Ah, hello, I'm Takuya." Takuya smiled, as Jaejoon motioned him to come inside.

Takuya nodded, he grabbed his luggage lightly, which was a mistake as his luggage after going over the bump fell down.
But, his hand connected with Jaejoon's as they both tried picking up the luggage.

The two looked into eachothers eyes then looked away, shyly.

"Arigato." Takuya grinned.

"You're Japanese?"

"Yeah."

Takuya immediately jumped onto Jaejoon's sofa, after walking inside to his house.

"Sofa!"

Jaejoon stared at the guy weirdly as the guy sat down on the sofa, after laying down.

"I like it here. I like this place." Takuya admitted.

Jaejoon smiled his infamous toothless smile and helped the guy unpack, as the two talked, they decided to do the laundry.

----

"Have you ever traveled? I love travelling, I remember this one time I went to Europe!"

"I hav-"

"Where did you go? You should totally go to Europe! Their food is amazing!
Oh and most people there is really nice.
You know I was really scared to come here at first, I thought no one would be nice to me, but everyone was really nice!"

"I went-"

"OMG! Go to America, you should go see the Statue of Liberty oh and go to England, see the London eye!!!"

"I went to Japan."

"Japan?! My home land!"

"Yeah."

Jaejoon was trying to be nice, but Takuya really does talk a lot! and damn he's so energetic. He asked for a quiet roommate not this!

"Ah my underwear, put them there, please." takuya handed Jaejoon his underwear.

Jaejoon placed it where Takuya had told him to, with a grossed out look on his face.

"Why the face? It's just underwear!" Takuya pouted.

God damn, Takuya looks so adorable!

"Y-yeah." Jaejoon stuttered.

"Haha! Well I'm pretty sleepy now. we've already took away so much time, cleaning up and all.
It's already 8pm, can we sleep?"

Jaejoon nodded.

"Ah, but, where can I sleep?"

"There's my bed..."

"I can't sleep on the floor really..."

"My bed isn't that big"

"I saw your bed, its big enough! Ah, just for tonight? Could I?..."

----

Takuya Shuffled closer towards Jaejoon as he felt uncomfortable, with no duvet. Takuya draped an arm around the other, whereas Jaejoon turned over, their lips only centimeters apart from colliding.

"Ah, really!" Jaejoon muttered, as his eyes opened halfway, pushing Takuya further away, keeping the duvet for himself.

Making Takuya cold.

Takuya sat up as he scratched his arm and stood up, walking over to a pile of his clothes, half awake half asleep, he out on his jumper, then as he stood at the corner of the bed, he attempted to put on his tracksuit bottoms.

In which, accidentally he started rubbing his crotch in front of Jaejoon's face.

"What are you doing?" Jaejoon moaned, half asleep and half awake also.

At that point, Takuya had already put on his garments and we're ready to sleep without the duvet.

"I was cold."

The two decided to sleep far apart from each other that night.