Maybe We Could Wish For Something Else

Harry knows. He knows that he is still on a bit of a probational period with this place and that this behavior could get him in a lot of trouble, but he just can't help it. Louis is too tempting.

How can Harry help it that whenever he is out for warrior training, Louis sneaks along and whisks him away? He can't that's how.

Two years Harry has been in this body and in warrior training and yet Louis' parents still feel hesitant about trusting him and Louis together. They gave Harry his own room on one of the lower levels of the castle and are constantly giving Louis "royal tasks" that keep him too busy for Harry. Sometimes Harry feels like he's being banished just without the having to leave Atlantis part.

But Harry also knows that this isn't even the Queen's choice. The King is the one who is having trouble with the whole "Harry was a human who Louis saved by turning him into one of them" thing. It wasn't a secret that the King wasn't very proud of how Louis sent his life. Granted he did love his son, but he wished that Louis would be more like Liam and less like his gentle mother. When he had a second son the King expected to have another strong warrior that could fight at his brother's side, but Louis cried when he was pushed into early training and hid away from the weapons.

He was his mother's favorite though. She liked the fact that her little boy wouldn't grow up to be some brutish fighter. Not that she thought that of Liam, but it seemed like that was how so many warriors ended up. She liked that Louis always wanted to be by her side and join her in getting to know their subjects.

Harry liked that too. It was oddly endearing how Louis never wanted to fight with anyone. And maybe subconsciously Louis was really distracting Harry because he didn't want him to fight either. Like right now for instance, Louis once again snuck away from his duties and snatched Harry away from field training. It was hard to get away from this part of training though, considering it mainly consisted of swimming among the reefs and staying in stealth mode.

"Louis! One of these days you are going to get me in so much trouble!" Harry giggled as he pushed his lover against a cave wall and kissed him.

Louis only laughed with him. "It's not my fault that this is the only way to see you anymore!"

"If we get caught your parents will probably banish me, you know." Harry said seriously.

Louis rolled his eyes. Harry always brought this up whenever they snuck around. "How many times do i have to tell you? Mother will never let that happen."

Louis went back in for a kiss but Harry held him back. "I know you say that Louis, but one day your father could put his foot down and not listen to her. I'm almost done with training okay? And then I will be your personal guard and we won't have to worry about this."

Louis sighed but nodded in agreement. Then he looked around nervously and pulled Harry further into Speaking of my father... there was something I overheard him and Liam talking about and... I don't think they will make you my guard until the problem is solved."

Harry looked at him, concerned. Louis hardly got nervous about anything so this behavior scared Harry. "What were they talking about?"

Louis bit his lip. "They think some Sea Witch... Eris or something... has returned. I don't really know much about her, but everyone is really scared. Even my father sounded off about it. Harry Sea Witches are really dangerous, what if... what if they make you fight against her?"

Harry shook his head and scooped Louis into his arms. "Louis I told you. If anyone tries to hurt you I will destroy them. That goes for this Eris person. I'm not scared of her."

Louis rests his forehead on Harry's and wraps his arms around his neck. "You really should be though. I know I am."

"Don't be. I will keep you safe, I promise." Harry whispered before kissing Louis once again. "But for now I have to get back to training."