chapter 7: Finally

chapter 7: Finally

Carter's POV:

Finally man! After that long wait she finally ended my wait! Haha! 'Get ready Dani' I thought to myself. She's very decent, so I guess she'll be easier than what I will be expecting.

"Why aren't you happy?" Daniella noticed my expression.

"Tears of joy?" I tried to back myself up.

"You know if your feelings changed, I could break up with you." I noticed Dani's smile, it's fake.

"Do you really want to make me cry?" I said in depression, fake depresseion.

"No." Dani was kidding.

This night was alright for me, I got a decent girlfriend. So hard to be a good boyfriend for her. *sigh*

"Are you done? I want to go home." Daniella demanded.

"Don't be so demanding." I warned her.

Hmm, only if I could make her fall for me quickly, the easier I can get out of this. Maybe we can go for another date tomorrow?

"Will you go on a second date with me? Tomorrow?" I asked.

"Where?" She asked, she thinks she gets to ask all the answers huh.

"Surprise." I thought of an answer quick.

"Fine, as long as you surprise me." Daniella smile.

Awh, that smile is so cute, beautiful, and very simple. I hate it. Before I could even my salad, I see Dani standing up with her bag on her shoulder.

"Where do you think you're going?" I asked in an unpolite tone.

"Watch your tone mister. I'm just going to the girl's restroom." Dani is so relaxed, no wonder she never dated anyone.

I gotta think of something quick to make her fall for me faster. I can't bear her, she is too demanding and very simple!! 

Dani's POV:

Phew! Finally, I don't get to see his face for the rest of the night. Oh wait, he's driving me home, unless I walk by myself. Good idea!!

I walked out of the girl's restroom, and made sure Carter noticed me. As I was walking, our table gets nearer and nearer. I glanced at Carter as I passed by our table. He is complete shock of himself.

"Where are you going?" Carter asked.

"Home." I told him, I need to sound more relaxed to piss him off.

"No you are not." Carter said while hurrying up the payment.

Damn, he's a fast runner. He could even beat me in the track team. Seriously, damn! He caught up to me, he even held my hand. Oh no, I feel electrisbsjhigfoifcty. Oops, I felt electricity when his hand touched mine, ugh!

Carter opened my door for me, it's very sweet and too fancy. I only like simple stuff, which in this case, he hates so much. I wonder what I can do to teach him a lesson about his attitude.

"So... You are too demanding." Carter admitted to me.

"And what you're not?" I joked around.

"Come on, everyone knows I'm a good boyfriend." Carter bragged.

"Yeah, not to me. I only like decent boys." Holy shit! Did that come out of my mouth!? He will think I'm just pretending. Oh no! Oh no!

"Decent boys huh, then why me?" Carter raised his eye brow.

"To give it a shot. I mean I don't normally date jerks like you. I'll give it a try, and right now I wish I never gave it a try." I laughed.

"You are so mean!" Carter laughed with me.

The next thing you know is that I snorted. What has happened to me? Am I getting comfortable with him now? Why did I just snort? Everything went silence, then Carter bursted out laughing.

"What's so funny?" I pouted.

"You snort!! That's so hilarious." Carter still kept laughing.

"People say it's adorable." I still kept pouting like a baby.

"You're such a baby, I'm the daddy?" Carter joked around.

"I'm not laughing anymore." I warned him.

Yet he still kept laughing. I hate him now, I just want to get home and never talk to him ever again! He better notice me because I can break up with him right now.

"Stop laughing!" I yelled, yet he kept on laughing.

That's it! "Fine! Laugh all you want, I'm breaking up with you! Stop the car!" I screamed.

Yes! It caught his attention. "Wait what? You're breaking up with me? Go ahead." Carter said, then stopped the car.

I got out of the car and started to walk. 

"Wait, you were serious?" Carter asked.

"Does it look like I'm laughing?" I pointed at my face.

"Now go! We aren't together anymore!" I shoo him off.

There his car goes, so fast. Leaving me alone. Now how can I play the player if he is being such a jerk! He is really pissing me off, I gotta think of something quick.

Carter's POV:

There is no guy putting up with her! How could she do that to me? She is so challenging, since this is a challenge, fine I'll play. Play the decent girl. Haha, makes no sense. How much do you wanna bet she's going to come back to me. I bet you $100. I'll win this bet.

~~~~one week later~~~~~

What!? She hasn't talked to me in a week? Something is definitely wrong with Dani. Let's just see then. I walked up to where she was standing.

"Miss me?" I played cool.

"No, in fact, I didn't have to deal with you for a week." She answerd smartly.

"Don't play smartass with me." I warned her, she didn't even look scared.

"I just did Mr. Dumbass." She laughed.

She walked away with her so called 'clique' laughing at me. I have to change up this game quick, things will get ugly with her. I'm not like going to teach her a lesson, but I have to speed my actions. I've got to ask her out again, for like the 3rd time.

a/n:

sorry this is a short and crappy chapter. i felt like you guys wanted to read more! so here it is!

what do you want carter to do? comment your thoughts! 

please vote, comment, and fan me!

xoxoxomiyana :*