chapter 15: The Evil Plan

Carter's POV

I am so relieved that my dad approved my relationship with Daniella, knowing the person he is, he won't let anything like that happen. Maybe this was just a settle day. While Daniella went to her pent house, I went to mine.

Just as I was about to walk inside my room, I can hear that someone was in there. Before I could even turn the knob, I can already tell that it was my mom and dad.

"That ratchet little bastard is interefering my relationship with my son, Adam." Mom began.

"Don't you get it Marilyn?" Dad started, "We can use her to bring the top one prestige down! Then we will be the top one."

"Great idea Adam." Mom commented.

I can't believe my own dad is using me for bad reasons. If Daniella will find out, her trust will be gone. She knows I don't have bad intentions, she knows I won't use her for the negative. This is going the wrong direction.

Both of my parents got out of my room, their facial expressions were unbelievably fake. They had a shocked face on, concern, or whatever you can describe it.

"Carter," Mom began, "how long have you been there?" She sounded so concern.

"Don't act so innocent mom." I warned, I know that they won't like my tone.

"Honey, we were just trying to---" I cut her off.

"Trying to use me for the bad intentions, I know." I am now really upset, "I am not the mean person you think I am. I'm not the rival of Daniella."

"Watch your tone mister." Dad threatened me.

"Why can't you leave us teenagera alone? Huh? You have this own world of yours that you think you can control?" I raised my voice even louder, "I'm going to prove you wrong dad. If anything happens to my angel, you will never ever be forgiven."

I ran out of my pent house sobbing in tears. I'm not a baby, I just can't get over the fact that they would use my girlfriend for the wrong reasons. It's not fair, she is innocent and has nothing to do about this. Why is she getting involved?