Chapter 5: Forgive and Forget

Kathrine wakes up to a knocking on her door. She gets up out of bed and rubs her eyes. She unlocks the door and opens it up. It was Mr. Grey handing her beautiful roses.

"Please forgive me, I'm a man of many mistakes and I regret them so please Kathrine.." He begged for the first time.

"Sure" She chirped

She accepted the flowers and hugged him.

"Thank you" She whispered in his ear

"You're welcome" He whispered back.

She got used to the giant penthouse and automatically went to the kitchen. She brewed herself a cappuccino and sat down. Mr. Grey sat down in front of her.

"What's my job today, Mr. Grey?" She asked gleefully and full of spirt.

"Please call my Grey" He said smiling.

"Alright, Grey"

She finished her coffee and went to take a shower. She heard a knock on the other side of the door while she was in the shower.

"Don't come in! The glass is see through!" She screamed nervously

"Don't worry I'm wearing a blind fold!"

He carelessly walked in with his arms out like a zombie. He knocked all of the towels over.

"Nice going bozo" She teased.

"Now what did you come in here for?" She asked

"I wanted to sing you a song"

"Go for it" She laughed.

He sang you don't know you're beautiful but terribly.

"Although I have a terrible voice, I memorized that entire song just for you"

"Wow, the famous Mr. Grey did something for ME!?" She joked.

"Ha ha very funny" he laughed.

He got out of the bathroom and closed the door. After Kathrine got out of the shower she got dressed. Then she ran to the kitchen to check on Grey. He wasn't there. So the other place he could be is in his office. Surely she was correct. He was typing away on his computer.

"Hey" She said, walking over to him.

"Hi" This time he looked up at her.

He turned his spinning chair towards her.

"Hey do you want to go to Paris?"

"Why?" She asked confused

"Just for fun" He smiled.

She nodded her head yes and they headed off in his private jet. Once they arrived, all of the french girl ran towards him. He put his hand out and looked them down coldly. Then he made it clear to them all by kissing Kathrine's cheek. They gasped and scurried off.

He kissed her again, except this time on the lips.

"What was that for? Were they still watching?" She looked behind her.

"No!" He chuckled

She blushed at this.

"Oh, so did you bring me here because..."

"Yes because I like you" He admitted.He blushed and looked down to kick some rocks.

She grabbed his chest and turned him to face her.

"It's okay I like you too"

He smirked

"I had a feeling you did"

They walked to the Eiffel tower, hands clamped together. They kissed under it and went to the Eiffel tower restaurant. They flew back and he went back to work. They've never been closer.

THE END

I hope you all enjoyed this! I absolutely loved making this story! Remember to like and comment. Also follow me for more updates on my stories that I post!

Bye my nuggets!