4 we are through

Authors note: we skip ahead to one week later

Stans POV
It was a week after middle school started. In the morning, I woke up to Shelley screaming "WAKE UP, TUUURD!" And now I was at the bus stop with Kenny, Jasmine, Talia, Kyle, and Cartman. "Uh, stan, are you alright?" Asked Talia, glancing at me, looking worried. You see, Talia and I were really good friends. Like best friends, ever since we were babies. "Yeah, I'm fine." I said. Anyways, then, Talia introduced me to Jasmine. I like Jasmine, a lot, in that way. But then, when we were in third grade, Wendy Testaburger asked me out. I. Said. Yes.

She is really bossy, Wendy. She is always picking on and criticizing me, and always too protective. I really like Jasmine, so once, when wendy and I broke up, I was going to ask out Jasmine. But then, I took to long, and wendy and I got back together. I can't even remember how!!

The bus pulled up. "Get on" said the man driving the bus. We all got in and rode to school. When we arrived at school, I saw wendy walking down the hall. Now was the time. The time to break up.

"Uh, hey wendy"
"Yes, Stan?"
"I can't do this any more."
"What?" Said wendy, with anger in her voice
"Us. I can't do us anymore."
"Whats that supposed to mean?" She said, still angry
"It means I'm breaking up with you. We are through."
"Why?" Said wendy with tears in her eyes and anger in her voice.
"Your too bitchy. And annoying. And rude. And I want to be with someone else."
"Who?"
"That doesn't matter. We are done." I said, walking away, not feeling one drop of guilt. That felt pretty good.

--skipping ahead to between 1st and 2nd period--

"Hey, Jasmine!" I say. "Oh uh hey, Stan!" "Hi uh yeah so I was wondering..." Jasmine looked at me with question. "I was wondering if maybe, you wanted to go the school dance with me?" "Sure Stan, I would love to go!" "Great!" I was proud of myself. I had just asked a girl out. "So, it's tomorrow night, Friday, at 9:30 pm, so I will pick you up around 8:30? Kenny and Talia said they wanted to meet up with us so we could all have dinner first." "Okay, sure! Well I better get going to class. Bye!" Her long pony tail whipped my face a little, but her hair smelled nice, like watermelon gum.

Talia's POV

I was walking down the hallway to lunch when, behind me, I hear someone yelling something. "TALIAAAAA!!! TALIAAAA!!!" It was Cartman. "Uh, yeah?" I say. "Talia," says cartman, out of breath "Talia, ohmigod, seriously," cartman catches his breath, with his hand on my shoulder. "Rumor has it that Stasmine may be a hot item!" "Uhh, why are you talking like a girl?" "STAN AND JASMINE MIGHT BECOME A COUPLE!" He says, looking at me. I smile with my mouth open. I NEVER do that!

I ran over to Jasmine. "Jasmine! So did stan really ask you out?!" "No, I don't think he "asked me out" he just asked me to go to the dance with him. We are going to meet up with you and Kenny before, to grab a bite to eat, why?" "BECAUSE..... If you and stan got together... that would be like really awesome, because you guys and Kenny and I could be bf/gf/bff!" "Whats that?" "Boyfriend and girlfriend and best friends!" "Oh, well... I guess, but he didn't ask me out. He simply asked me to go to the dance with him. "Okay, if you say so..."

Sorry that was so short!