(9) high school

Jasmines POV

It had been about four weeks since Stan and Kyle decided to leave there relationship at an end. Four weeks. And what have I done in that time. All I have been doing. Hanging out with Natalia and Kenny. And sometimes Cartman. Stan and Kyle never seemed to come over anymore. They never seemed to want to. Stan has come over twice in those four weeks and Kyle has 0 times. Ugh. I was hanging off the end of my bed upside down, flipping through the channels on T.v. Natalia was spinning around in my desk chair, braiding her hair. Kenny was sitting on my desk looking on instagram. "Anything yet?" Questioned Kenny. "No, it's all that stupid reality tv show crap." I replied.

"Do you guys wanna do something other than watch tv? I mean that's all we have been doing for the past 2 hours." Said Natalia. "Okay, how about we go skating?" Suggested Kenny. "Nah, we have gone skating for like the past 3 weeks." I said. "How about we get a bite to eat, then just walk. We could invite Stan and Kyle." Said Natalia. "Okay, let's do that. What about Alexis? Kyle will probably want to bring her." Said Kenny. "Just tell Kyle to tell her that it's a group thing." I said.

We all arrived at the restaurant. Stan and Kyle both couldn't make it, I guess. "Can I get you guys anything?" Asked the waitress. "Just water for now." Answered Kenny. "So what do you guys wanna talk about?" I asked, brushing my fingers through my hair. "What classes are you guys going to take for foreign languages? I'm thinking Spanish." I said. "I don't know. Maybe ASL?" Said Kenny. I looked at him with question. "American Sign Language." He said. I nodded. "What about you, Natalia?" I asked. She was staring straight ahead. "Uh, you okay Nat?" "I'm gonna be, I'm good" She said with a trembling voice. "Okay." We ordered food, ate and talked for about 20 minutes. Then we got out and started walking.

"So where do you guys wanna go?" Asked Kenny. "Let's go to Larissa Falls!" Said Natalia. "Okay, how long is the walk?" I asked. "About 15 minutes." "Okay, let's go" When we got there, Natalia and Kenny sat down on a large rock. I sat down on another rock. All we did was talked for a while. Not going to get into too much detail. Though I was a little worried about Stan and Kyle.

It got dark and Kenny went home while Natalia came over to my house.

··Skip to the first day of 9th grade ··

Natalia's POV

It was going to be the first day of ninth grade. I was on face time with Jasmine. We were planning out what to wear. "So I'm thinking this white lace top, it has like long sleeves, and I was thinking that and black leggings? I don't know" said Jasmine. "Yeah, how about black leggings and that but with a jacket over it?" I replied. "Yeah, so Natalia what do you wanna wear?" "I'm thinking this flannel sweater and a black tank top with these skinny jeans?" I said. "Oh yeah that would look great" "Okay, gotta go, see you at the bus stop!" "Bye!" I threw on those clothes and ate a protein bar, while checking instagram. "Bye mom!" I yelled, walking out the door.

"Hey Natalia!" Greeted Jasmine. I don't know why, we were all really excited. Except Stan, he didn't seem too happy...

The bus pulled up and we all got on. We arrived at school. It was a big school. Wow. Very large. "Homeroom, I have room 921." I said. "Ooh, same." Said Kyle. "Oh well, first period is about to start. Kyle, you wanna walk with me?" I said. "Sure" he replied. The two of us walked to room 921. "Hello, class. I am Ms. Chockor." Said a woman with straight black hair, parted down the middle. "The first week we will just get to know each other, get to know the room." Kyle and I both glared at her. We both knew what kind of year this would be. She talked for a while. Not going to bore you with the details, though.

Skip ahead to lunch

Stan's POV

Ah. It was the first day of ninth grade. High school. I felt like it was going to be a good four years.

*beeeep* the bell rang for lunch. Cartman, Jasmine and I all got up. Cartman walked over to me and Jasmine. Before lunch, the three of us all had Math class together. Jasmine picked up her binder and bag, swinging the strap over her shoulder. Cartman picked up his notebooks. I shoved everything into my bag and we all walked out off the classroom. "So uh, Kyle and Natalia said that they wanted to meet us and Kenny at the lunch tables." Said Jasmine. "Okay, let's go." I said. First, the three of us, and Natalia all stood in the lunch line together.

We all got lunch. "Hey, where is Kenny?" I asked. "He said he would be back. I think he went to the bathroom." Said Natalia. I nodded, biting into a taco. "So, what are you guys doing after school?" Asked Jasmine. "If you guys aren't doing anything, I was thinking maybe we could all come over to my house and watch tv?" Said Jasmine. "Sure, I'm not busy. You guys?" Said Kyle. "No, I don't have anything." I said. Natalia and Cartman agreed. "Hey, what about Kenny?" I asked. "Oh, I'm sure he will come." I said.

After school, we all walked to Jasmines house. Still no sign of Kenny. "Huh, I wonder where Kenny is." Said Kyle. We all walked into her house. "Do you guys want anything to drink or eat?" Asked Jasmine. "Could I get a water, please?" Asked Kyle. "Me too." I said. She tossed cold waters to us. We all sat down in her living room. "Guys, I'm really worried about Kenny." Said Natalia. "He isn't returning any of my texts or calls." Said Jasmine. "Maybe his phone was just dead." Said Cartman. We all talked and did homework for a while. Still no sign of Kenny. Natalia, Cartman, Kyle and I all went home. It felt like a good first day, except something felt missing....