Chapter 5 - A visit...

Y/N's P.O.V

Did that just all happen? It was... I don't know how to put this.

I looked at my clock. 7:30 it was. I have to go to bed, Its getting kind of late.

I tried to get sleep but nothing seemed to work.

But I did see something...

MIND

I could see them, The animatronics from Freddy Fazbear's. They were getting engulfed in flames. It was a horrible vision indeed.

MORNING

That dream I had was... Weird. Oh well, shouldn't be a problem for reality anyways.

After I had breakfast a thought snapped into by brain, I think I should go pay Springtrap a surprise visit... If he is functioning properly.

It is day time so the others can't "Dismember" me.

AT FAZBEAR'S FRIGHT

Well, I've arrived now. It looks creepier and you can see the whole thing actually!

As I went inside I saw some people running around. They looked scared, yet laughing. Springtrap was chasing people. I think his suit is programmed to do that... Maybe. Or maybe not either.

I hid around the corner and waited for 'Him'. Just then Springtrap was looking for the other people. I jumped out at him, He seemed surprised to see me though.

"BOO"

"What? Oh Y/N... I didn't expect you to be here today..."

"Well I am"

As I said that I tackled him to the floor. Just play fighting, don't worry

Springtrap's P.O.V

Being so close to her made me feel, Different? Wait, I can't feel emotions or anything really. Am I supposed to feel this way? Is it normal? She would never feel that way about me. I am just a monster. No one likes me anyways... And thats the way I will keep it... Maybe

I stood up and dragged Y/N somewhere. I want to... Protect her... No one else will touch her... She is too precious to be hurt.

Whenever Im near her I feel... Thirsty... I don't want to hurt her...

"Y/N..."

Y/N's P.O.V

Just as he said that I saw the human Springtrap in front of me. What is he getting at?

"Yeah?"

"Come here... Please"

Springtrap's P.O.V

I shoved her into the wall, I didn't want to do this but Im thirsty... I can't control my actions...

"Uhh what are you- A-a-ah... Please..."

I bit down on her pulse... She was screaming in pain and agony. I didn't want to hurt her but I had to. I will swear to myself to never harm her again...