Chapter 4

Georgie and Skyler decided to stay in the kitchen and I didn't want to leave them so I stayed with them.

"Yo the pizzas here!" Skyler yelled.

All the people came in the kitchen and said stuff like "hallelujah" and "finally".

By the time everyone got their pizzas, I was acquainted with everyone.

Georgie, Skyler and I were the only ones in the kitchen again. Everyone else was in the living room eating and watching tv and yelling shit.

"Hey let's go to the living room" Skyler said.

"Yeah good idea" Georgie said.

Incoming call : Brookie

"I'll be there in a second" I said to them as they walked to the living room.

I picked up the call. "Hey Brooke! I've missed you so much what's up?"

"Well something but you're in the same house as fucking Skandar Keynes!" She said.

I laughed.  "Yeah man it's pretty dope and god damn he's hot as hell but what's up with the something"

"Well that's awesome take pics! And dads not doing to well he's in the hospital.  Wait are you still drinking and smoking?"

"Are you serious? How bad is he? And no well I still use my vape with some nicotine but not cigarettes or weed anymore, but I'm afraid to smoke in front of them."

"Dude just do it if they don't respect that then fuck them. And he's not looking to good"  she said.

"I miss him so much i wish he wasn't like this" I said.

"I know. Well Ive got to head out to the hospital. I'll talk to you later sissy"

"Bye love you"

I hung up the phone and put it in my back pocket. I picked up my pizza and looked up. Skandar was walking in.

"I was wondering where you went Layla." he said.

"Oh yeah my sister just called when I was about to leave."

He was having a hard time getting the pizza out.

"Here let me help you" I laughed a little.

He moved over and i got out a pizza slicer. I managed to get the pizza without looking like an idiot which was good.

"Thanks" he gave out a little sexy laugh.

"No problem."  I said.

We walked out into the living room together and there was only one seat left.

"Here you can have it" Skandar said.

John looked at us. "How about Skandar sits down on the couch and Layla sits on him? Hmm?"

"Go suck a dick" Skandar said and laughed. He looked at me and blushed.

"It's cool I'll just sit on the floor I really don't mind" I laughed. "I need to call my dad anyway" I lied.

"Oh okay well if your cool with it but if you want to change spots it's cool" he said.

He was so nice and unbelievably attractive.  I ate my pizza and went to the kitchen. I was just chilling and smoking on my vape when Skandar came in again.

"You smoke?" he asked.

"Well I'm trying to stop I used to though."

"Oh well that's awesome that you're trying to stop. Um- hey my friends and I are hanging out this weekend and I was wondering if you wanted to come." he said nervously.

"Yeah that'd be cool. Here give me you're number and then you'll be able to text the details."

He gave me his phone. I put in my phone number and gave him back his phone and smiled at him. It was weird. I didn't feel the same way as I didn't when I first met him. I was starting to humanize him and realize he's just a normal guy. But I definitely still thought he was still attractive as heck. I handed him my phone.

"Here put in your number just in case anything come up yah know?" I said.

"Yeah I got you" he said and put his number in. The contact said "Skandar <3"

Skyler came in.

"Hey Layla we should get going. Unless you want to stay longer and someone can drive you home."

I looked at the time. 10:07 pm.

"I can take you home if you want me to" Skandar said.

"Actually I'm getting kind of tired. I'll just go home." I looked at Skandar. "Well it was nice meeting you and text me. And tell Georgie thank you so much" I said.

"Okay yeah I will" he said and smilied.

Skyler and I left and went to the car.