€hapter 19

"T.O.P! Taeyang! Daesung! Im so suprised to see you!" You bow.
  "Oh! Of corse (y/n)! GD has told us alot about you." T.O.P explains. You look at GD and his face turns red. You look over at April who has wide eyes and both hands covering her mouth to prevent herself from screaming. She has always been a big fangirl.
  "You are very lovley!" Taeyang walks over to you and grabs your hand, kissing the back of it. You hear JiYong growl from across the room.
  "Oh! Thank you oppa!" You cowar to GD and stand behind him.
  "You said you brough jjampong? Is there a cafe?" Daesung asks. You tell him the directions and him and 2 security gaurds leave to get a meal. T.O.P and 2 more gaurd follow.
  "You two may go as well." Seungri says, causing the 2 remaining to bow and exit.
  GD and Taeyang start yelling bacj and forth in another launguage. You believe it to be japanese, something you nor April knew. After them yelling back and forth for about 5 minutes, GD walks out the door. You desided to chase after him.
  "Jiyong!! Jiyong!!!" He doesnt then around. "OPPA! LOOK AT ME!" He still doesnt turn around. You run up to him and jump on his back, causing him to fall on the ground.
  "Ahh! (y/n)!! What do you want!" He flips over onto his back as you strattle him.
  "Its hard to be angry when your this cute you know that?" You giggle and lightly hit his shoulder and then cover your face. You move your hands.
  "Why did you walk away? What was that even about?"
  "It was about... the presidant. He will only take one of you girls and... he thinks he has chosen."
  "And which one would that be?" Jiyong looks away. You crawl off of him and he sits up. He looks back at you with tears in his eyes.
  "April..."

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

OHHHHHH!!! PLOT TWISSTT!!! Hahaha sorry the chapter was short! It was kinda a filler ish chapter from the last chapter.
xoxo

~babywolf251