€hapter 23

"M-My what?" You asked. What on earth is he talking about!?
  "Oh! I never told you? YG decided to let you both debut! And then he would chose! I thought it would be a great opportunity for you! Even if YG doesn't chose you, then maybe you might spark SM's interests!" When he said SM he seemed a little disappointed.
  "A d-debut? I haven't written a song before!?" He hugged you.
  "I never said you had to write the song yourself." He gets in one of the drawers in his desk and pulls out 5 papers with words written on them. "I already have that covered." You hug him and give him a peck on the lips.
•Time skip brought to you by GD's sexy face•
  You have been spending days working on the music for the lyrics Jiyong had written. You decided to buy yourself a desktop computer and a few musical instruments with the money your father gave you. Of course telling him what you bought and why.
  You were working on the 2nd sheet of paper when you heard someone knocking on the door. You run out of your room, this time being careful not to slip. You open the door to see Taeyung and Daesung standing there.
  "Can I help you guys?"
  "GD sent us with a request." Daesung explained.
  "He requests that you meet him at the cafe down the street. In 20 minutes." Taeyung continues.
  "Ok? I'll get ready." You race back to your room and grab your mask sunglasses and a hat, all (f/c). You grab your favorite outfit and slip it on.
  "Ok I'm ready... where is my phone?" You ask yourself. You search up and down, but can't find it. After about 5 minutes of searching you find a note:

You won't get it back till after.
~Taeyung

  Great, You think to yourself. You decide to head to the cafe to meet GD. On your way there you see a big crowd of people shouting something, you don't understand what though. One sounds as if they said "HAVE YOU SEEN (Y/N)?! ITS GDRAGONS GIRLFRIEND! WE NEED PICTURES FOR OUR MAGAZINE!" It was either that or something about bananas... your Korean was still a little rusty. All of the sudden you hear a car stop beside you and the door open. A hand grabs you and pulls you in. *SCREAM!!*
  "(Y/n)! Shh! Its me, baby doll!" You turn to see Jiyong sitting in the driver's seat. You punch him in the arm.
  "WHAT THE HELL!?! YOU CAN'T JUST DO THAT TO SOMEONE! I THOUGHT YOU WERE KIDNAPPING ME FOR HEAVENS SAKE!" He rubs his arm where you hit him and gives you his pouty face. You cross your arms and try not to smile.
  "That's abuse ya'know." You start to grin a little, but try your best not to break your composure. All if the sudden you feel a warm hand on your rib cage. Oh shit... you think and then he starts to tickle you. You rustle around and laugh.
  "OKAY!! OKAY! Im sorry I hit you!" You say this and he stops. You reach over and kiss his cheek. You rest your head on his shoulder and inner twine your fingers with his.
  "I love you, (y/n). And don't ever forget that you're my one and only."
  "I love you too Kwon Jiyong."

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Decided to make a longer chapter than normal just because I can. Thinking about making the next chapter over 600 words, not counting authors note, I might not have time but i'll try. Thanks for all the reads and votes!! I'm so thankful to have such an amazing fan base! And this x reader has been my favorite story to write on here ever!
xoxo❤❤❤❤

~babywolf251