Chapter 01

"Forever is a long time, but I wouldn't mind spending it by your side." I sang out as I brushed my hair, parting it to the side. I quickly got dressed into a nice warm sweater, putting on a pair of black jeggings. I hummed about 20 songs before I finally got out of the door. Winter was finally here, which meant lots of people who come in for coffee or hot chocolate. "Morning Liz!" I greeted as I walked in, clocking in on the computer. "You're finally here! I thought you'd forgotten about me." She teased. I smiled, she was one of the few people I actually liked, with her carefree attitude, she was hard not to get attached to. "You seem a bit unhappy. Ronnie did it." She said.

"I never liked him." She growled. I laughed slightly. "Well I did." I stated "Oh puh-lease... You're 21! You can do so much better." I sighed. "We've known each other since highschool Liz." She faux frowned. "Aww poor baby.."

"Liz, I'm serious." I said. "So am I." She smiled. "Welcome to Liz's Coffee House!" I greeted, looking down at the register. "I was wondering if you were hiring." A familiar voice said. I looked up, seeing those icy blue eyes I saw yesterday. "I'll go get you an application." I smiled, grabbing a form. "Here ya go." I said, handing it to him. "Thanks." He smiled, whispering something only I could hear. "Meet me at the park at dusk." I nodded slightly, watching him walk off. "Ooo! Look at Mr. Hotty." Liz's voice rang out. "Shh... He is right there!" I whisper-screamed. She giggled. "Sorry..not sorry.." She said.

After the day was finally done it was around 9:00pm before I got home, After binge watching How I Met Your Mother for a few hours I noticed it was 12:00. I got my coat on, wrapping a scarf around myself. I walked outside, my breath fogging up in in front of me. I finally reached the park, seeing those familiar icy blue eyes. "You made it." He smiled, I couldn't help but smile back. "Yup." I said. "I have something I want to show you." He said, leading me somewhere. "Here we are." He stopped at an old bridge. "A bridge?" I asked, confused. "This is a place I like to visit when I'm stressed." He smiled gently. "Ah, I usually chill on the roof." I added. "I noticed." He said. "What're your hobbies?" He asked. I thought for a while. "I like Singing, Reading,Writing,and Dance." I replied. "I write." He told me. "Cool." I grinned. "Your relationship status?" I wondered. "Single. You?" "Same." I said.

We talked for hours and hours upon end. By the time we ran out of things to talk about it was about 3:30 A.M.
I yawned, my eyelids drooping.
"I'm so tired." I said sleepily. "Me too." He laughed. "I know.." He started. Before I could catch his mischievous tone, I was pushed into the freezing cold water. "Xavier!" I screamed. He stuck a tongue out at me. I grabbed his foot pulling him in with me.
"Come on we need to get out of here!" I said. He laughed "Right behind you." He said. I turned to look and saw nothing there. "..." He started laughing. "You're so childish." I pouted. He got out the water, tracing a finger on my lower lip. I blushed, looking into his eyes. "And you're adorable." He whispered, kissing me softly. He pulled back with a smile. "My house isn't far." He said. I nodded.

Once we reached his house we were both exhausted. "You know, you're not so bad Mr. Swan." I said. He chuckled. "Same to you Ms. Miller.." We both laughed before heading to bed. He slept on the couch while I took his bed. Why feel guilty when someone is offering, right?

That morning I woke up and Xavier was gone. I found a note on the door.
I had fun. I hope you did too. Until next time my snowflake. -Xavier