Lead Me Kicking and Screaming to My Fate.

To say he had a breakdown was an understatement. Now theirs a hole in the wall to go with the ever growing one in her heart, that seems to be sucking her in and eating her alive.

Nell is not sure how much longer she can take it, how much longer she can be around him without it tearing her apart. He's not dangerous, Nell tells herself over and over. Just broken. But the lines are beginning to blur.

The amount of times LAPD has been called and the look on Marty's face every time he has to wrestle him to the floor and put him in cuffs. Nell cut her ties with them along time ago. But even after all this time, after everything that happened whenever the call comes in he always rides with the first responders, wanting to get their first. To pull Nell and her son into a hug telling them that everything is going to be okay. That their is always a spare room at his house for them.

Their son always asks "Why can't we can't go to Uncle Marty's house". This is normally what sets him off that his own flesh and blood likes another guy more than him.

That was what happened today, he screams horrible things and yells, punching a hole just beside her head. The shattered wood from the wall putting deep scratches in his already scarred hands.

Nell yells at him to "calm down" and for their son to "go to their special place", he could never work out where it was, but then again that was what it was for to protect their son from him.

Nell had had it put in, a small cellar under their so so room, not long after he had started having these violent outbursts.
She can count on her neighbours to call the police, what she doesn't count on is the surprise she gets when they break down her door minutes later.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 Hours Earlier

As Marty sat waiting for his friend to answer the phone, he thought about why he was doing this. He couldn't bust into that house one more time without significant emotional back-up, it needed to stop she needed to get away from him. He had already called Callen and Sam who were out for drinks anyway for old times sake, where now sitting on the sofa across from him. Hetty was at a NATO conference and would arrive as soon as she could. Kensi who had never left his side since they had all walked out of MISSION that one warm Tuesday, sat next to him, her head leaning on his shoulder. They only person they needed now was Eric. Nell and Eric hadn't talked since Special OPS. When everything crumbled around them, they had fought blaming each other for what had happened. Eric taking it too heart and became a secluded stay at home consultant for various computer companies in LA. If anyone could talk her out of her dark hole she was currently inhabiting it was him. All he had to do was pick up the phone.

"Eric Beale." He said his voice hollow and melancholy.

"Eric, its Deeks." On the other end he heard a sigh, he could almost feel Eric rolling his eyes at him through the phone. "Wait, man don't hang up. We need your help."

Deeks could tell Eric's interest had spiked as her heard a ruffling noise as he put the phone back to his ear. "You've got 5 Minutes."

"I'm gonna put you on speaker, everyone is here."

"Really even Hetty." Eric said sounding surprised.

"That would be correct Mr Beale." She said as she came up behind Deeks. Eric heard Deeks audibly squeal.

"She snuck up behind you didn't she." He asked chuckling slightly.

"Yep, crafty little ninja." Deeks said before a thump could be heard. Hetty had obviously back handed him on the arm or something. Deeks pressed the speaker button and put the one down on the table.

Eric laughed. Long and loud, he hadn't properly laughed in and long time not since....

"Wait..." He said his voice wavering. "Is she there with you."

They all knew who she was, even now for him it was still too painful to say her name. They had been inseparable and now he could barely think about her without breaking down into heartbreaking sobs.

"Actually, she's the reason the Anvengers have assembled." Callen said speaking for the first time trying to lighten the mood.

But it was impossible as Eric spoke again his voice shattering with a simple "Oh."

"You can hang up now if you want and forget this happened or you can get an explanation your choice." Deeks said wringing his hands. He half expected Eric to just hang up and they would have to go in without him.

"Okay, I'm in, for old times sake." Eric said. "Where do I need to meet you, you can explain when I get there."

" Mine and Deeks apartment I'll text you the address." Kensi said pulling out her phone and doing just that.