Chapter One- The First Day of Being a Freshman

(Y/N) POV

*BLEEEEP BLEEEEP BLEEEEEEEEP*

SMASH

I slammed my alarm. I rolled around to the other side of my bed. I didn't get any sleep last night... I was up all night thinking about my first day of school. My first day of high school. I just stayed up, worrying about it all night. What if they go too fast when doing lessons? What if I get made fun of for saying the wrong answer out loud?

It wouldn't have been so bad if I didn't just move here a month ago. I have no friends. Nobody to stand up for me on the first day of school. I was going to be alone, unless I interacted with people.

I'm so scared... I'm going to this school called "Ouran". It was for wealthy students, such as I. I haven't met a lot of kids as wealthy as I am, but I'm always scared that they are going to be snobby, and act different to me.

I moaned tiredly. I don't want to deal with those kind of people.

I heard my door slowly open. "Ms.(Y/N), it's time for you to wake up. Your ride will be here for you in about half an hour."

I rolled over to face the door, peeking out of my blankets. It was my maid, Kelta. She was an older maid, about in her 30's, and already had grey hair. I squint at her. "Ms... I'd advise getting ready right now. It takes you twice as long as it does any other girl to get ready."

I threw my hard-foam pillow at her. Unfortunately, I missed.

"Ms. (Y/N)!" Kelta yelled, insulted. "You get out of that bed this instant!"

"No!"

She came over to the bed, and ripped off the blankets off of me. She then grabbed my legs, and dragged me out of bed.

I smacked my face on the ground, and grunted. My nose was feeling a little pain. I sat up, and held on to my nose. I stared at Kelta in anger.

"Now get ready." Is all she said, and she walked out and slammed the door.

I got up, and stared at the banana colored uniform on my closet. It made me cringe.

I put the dress on, did my hair, washed my face and brushed my teeth. I was just going to skip breakfast, there wasn't enough time to enjoy a fancy breakfast.

I ran down the stairs, and grabbed my bag that was waiting for me at the bottom. I then went out the door. I saw my white limo waiting for me. I crawled in, and was on my way to the new school.

About 10 minutes later, I arrived at the bright pink school. I got out, and started making my way to the main entrance. I walked in, and there were a bunch of students. Some were walking, some were on the ground sitting and reading, and others were standing around, talking to their friends.

I started to walk down the hall. "Hey, you! With the (H/L) (H/C) hair." I hear a girl call. I turn around, and see three girls looking at me. One of them signaled me over to them. I nervously walk over to them, they looked like they wanted trouble.

"You're a pretty girl." Says the girl with straight long blonde hair, and blue eyes. I blushed a little at the comment. "Thank you-"

"But not pretty enough, surely." Says the one with the brown pony tail and green eyes. My smile started to fade. "Wha...what?"

"I apologize, that was very rude of us not to mention who we are." Said the girl with medium curly red hair, with brown eyes.

"My name is Maru Oichi." Said the girl with red hair.

"I'm Juri Matsumara." Said the girl with the brown pony tail.

"And I, Ayame Chikanatsu." Said the blonde. "Pleased, to meet you." She said, flicking my forehead.