Chapter Two- Trouble

*Third POV*

The while the teacher was up in the front of the class teaching, you were sitting awkwardly in your seat while the twins were staring at you, as if day dreaming.

"Kaoru?" Hikaru asked, still staring at you and smiling.

"Yes, Hikaru?"

"She's pretty, but does she know how flirt?"

"Indeed she does, she did it to me earlier in the hallway-"

You started to yawn, interrupting Kaoru.

The twins started to look at you more naturally.

You started to rub your tired eyes.

"Apologies, Hikaru." You said, softly. "I'm just so tired..."

You started to shiver, and the twins started to look a little concern.

"And cold..." You added. You look at Hikaru with your beautiful (E/C) eyes. Hikaru's eyes grew big.

"Hikaru... I'm sure you can warm me... I mean... You are about 120 degrees Fahrenheit on the hot scale..."

Hikaru started blushing like madly, and his face nearly dropped.

You look away from him, and held your face in your hands. "I'm sorry if I embarrassed you... It's just I'm tired... And cold... And I just figured that you'd be willing to make me warm... And be like my blanket, and cuddle."

Hikaru and Kaoru just stare at you amazed, not saying anything. You then look deep into Hikaru's eyes, "Would you help me be warm?"

"She's perfect!" Kaoru screamed.

The whole class turned their heads to you.

"We've got to show the host club!" Hikaru yelled excited.

"Hikaru and Kaoru Hitachiin!" The teacher yelled from the front of the classroom.

The twins completely ignored him, and linked arms with you.

"Let's go!" Kaoru yelled.

They stood up, carrying you from their linked arms with yours, and started running out the door.

You were being carried off down the hallway. You tried scrambling your feet, but you couldn't even touch the ground.

"Where are we going!" You yelled

"The host club!" The twins said in unison.

"We can't just-"

"HITACHIINS AND (L/N)! GET BACK HERE RIGHT NOW!" You hear a deep voice call.

You were going all over the school. Down the halls, down the stairs, through the courtyard, through the halls, up the stairs, until you eventually made it to Music Room #3.

The twins bursts through the doors, and ran into the room.

"Hey guys! We found the perfect girl!" Kaoru yelled.

You looked around the room. Nobody was here.

"Is it usually opened during class...?" You question them.

The twins look horrified with embarrassment. They dropped you, and you land on your bum.

Slam.

The door slammed open.
"YOU!" A horrifying voice said. You turn around, and the saw the teacher. He was angry.

He was out of breath, but he looked terrifying.