Chapter Four

Sydney's POV
I CANNOT BELIEVE TOBY.
I stomped through the hall and into the woods
I huffed and puffed the whole way to town.
I went to a bar and had a couple drinks, not enough to get me drunk.
I started think about life.
How I even got to the slender mansion.
It was Toby.
He means everything to me and Tim doesn't deserve to get him back that easily.
I don't like Toby like that, he's just my best friend and the reason I'm even here.
I called up a few of the sinister sisters.
Finally I got a call from slender telling me it's time to come home and that he has some news for the sisters.
Once if got there most of the mansion cleared out except for the sisters.
We all stood around slender as I held Jane's hand.
Slender told us that we had to leave, the sinister sisters need us back at HQ for a long time.
Most of us broke out into tears begging slender to stay but he simply shook his head.
"How long?" Raven broke the silence.
"45 to 70 years. They are having a lot of problems and can't afford to keep so many sisters out of HQ. I'm sorry." Raven bitch slapped him.
"Save it. Your not sorry. Zachary go get me and the girls stuff."
~Later~
After I gave Toby a final hug I walked away with the others, wondering if I'd see my savor again.
"Raven, can I borrow Zachary?" She nodded and handed him to me. I sighed as I walked into the woods deeper away from the group.
I sighed slightly and said to Zachary "tell Jane I love her k?" Before I stabbed the knife into my gut.
I fell onto the ground and pulled Zachary out of me with the last bit of strength I had.
I said goodbye and closed my eyes for the last time.
(Sorry if this chapter doesn't make much sense and came outta the blue. There are gonna be two endings to this book.
If you haven't noticed the sinister sisters that includes my OCS won't be returning. So no more chapters with them. I usually hate stories with OCS and I bet Sydney Raven and boom were probably becoming annoying characters: Hope you enjoy the rest of the book!)