Chapter Nine

Toby's POV
It's been four months since I was kidnapped and Tim has been acting strange, he's so protective and is pretty much always angry...
Hoodie confronted him on it and they both got really angry at each other.
Let's start from the beginning of the conversation.
"Tim." Hoodie sat down next to us on the sofa next to us.
"Yeah." Tim said as he scooted towards me.
I hated to admit it but...Tim scared me when he was like this, he would lash out at anyone.
I scooted away a little but realized that I was already cowering in the corner of the sofa.
"Tim. You've been really angry and overprotective of Toby recently. You keep yelling at everyone and-"
He was cut off by Tim growling.
"Why do you care? You want him don't you?"
"No! Dude! I'm straight!"
After that was just a bliss of yelling and screaming.
"T-Tim....calm do-" I was cut off by him yelling at me and slapping me.
"STAY OUT OF THIS TOBY."
Me and hoodie just stared at him.
Silent tears streaming down my face.
I quickly got up and ran as fast as I could towards the door.
Carrying nothing but my phone.
I ran through the woods as fast as I could, trying to get away from him,
I was terrified.

Tim's POV
I was in such an angry bliss that I wasn't paying attention to what I was doing.
I yelled at my best friend, I yelled at my boyfriend and hit him...
It made my heart break inside my chest.
Me and hoodie were stile, not moving an inch.
Then adrenaline hit me.
I picked Brian up and threw him over my shoulder as I bolted out of the house, looking for my boi.

(Boi means boy. Btw. THANKS FOR READING! IM HAPPY I BROKE YOUR HEARTS BY THE WAY!)