3. You're not the best

"I'm just saying you could do better..."- Drake.

Tremaine

"I'm so through with you, Tremaine! I swear to God."

I ran my hands down my face. "Baby chill out, I'm sorry."

"Sorry my ass!" She yelled, still packing her bags.

"Where are you gonna go? That's all I wanna know.." I asked her.

She stopped packing and burst out crying.

"This is really what I get for fucking around with a drug dealer!" She said, wiping her tears that were falling rapidly.

I sighed,"Baby, don't say that. You don't mean that.."

"Oh yes I do!" She picked up her Louis vitton tote. "Get out my damn way, Tremaine."

Alisha'Marie

After I closed my door, I plopped down and proceeded to call Stanley.

I don't care what my momma says or thinks. Stanley loves me and I love him!

I put the phone to my ear, waiting for him to pick up.
1 ring..
2 rings..
3 rings..
4 rings..
"You have reached the voicemail box of 4247579076-"

I hung up, I didn't want to leave a message. I don't know why he didn't answer my call, we were just together. He didn't tell me he had something to do..

I just decided to text him.

Me; Baby, why you didn't answer my call?... R you okay? Text me back and let me know. <3 -3:48pm-

After I hit send, I stretched out on my bed and cuddled next to my dog, Cherry. He's a gay, red Pomeranian. I dyed his fur a cherry red when I first got him. I really love him.

"Why doesn't mommy like Stanley, Cherry?" I asked him like he can talk.

"......"

"Yep, that's the answer I expected." I said then laughed.

I closed my eyes, but they popped right back open due to my phone going off. I looked at it.

Stanley texted me back. I instantly smiled.

I opened the text message and my smile dropped.

Omariana

I don't know where this man is taking me, but I'm scared as hell.

"You mad beautiful." He spoke.

I rolled my eyes. Duh nigga...

He chuckled. "Oh you not gon' say nun back?"

"I don't even know you..."

"I know you though! I been watching you, ever since I saw you dancing in the strip club." He said.

I looked at him from the corner of my eye. What the actual fuck, man?

"Anyways, I guess a nigga gotta introduce they self if I plan on making you my wife."

"Wait, what!?" I screamed out.

He laughed lightly. I don't see shit funny!

"I'm not marrying you, nigga. I don't know you! You must be out of your goddamn mind."

"My name Elijah. I'm 25, and uhm.. Shit, I guess that's all you need to know at this moment." He said as he pulled up to this modern house.

I closed my eyes and started taking deep breaths. What can I do to get away from this man?

"We not gon' be staying here for long, we got a flight to catch in the morning."  He said, stepping out the car.

"You planned all this already?..." I asked, getting out too.

"Yep, can't do shit without a plan, ma. "  He grabbed my wrist, almost dragging me to the front door.

He unlocked the door and pushed me inside.

I looked around. It was nice, but I don't wanna be here.

"If you let me go, I won't tell anyone." I said.

He laughed. "I gotchu' and I ain't letting ya ass go. Kill that shit."

I pouted and started to cry. I'm scared as hell right now.

"Don't cry, while you're with me, you won't have to strip or worry about nothing. I gotchu..."

That didn't make me feel any better. I wish I would've accepted Raven's offer.

Raven

I opened my front door to an angry and crying Melanie.

"Come on, Mel. Tell me what he did this time." I said, stepping to the side to let her in.

She plopped down on my sofa and started to softly cry.

"He...he... He cheated on me! I knew I should've left them drug dealers alone, Rae. This never fails to happen to me."

I sat next to her and hugged her from the side. I didn't say anything, this is nothing new. I'm used to it, but I'm always there for her.

"Mel, leave his ass."

"I am, I really am this time. I'm tired of these games."

"I know you would never think I would say this, but bitch lets go to the club tonight." I said.

Comment&Vote. :)