5.

Omariana

I'm scared as the fuck right now... I don't know what  his intentions are, but I need to get the fuck. He checked me, took my phone, money, and all. Jesus Christ help me.

"You hungry, ma?" He asked me.

I didn't respond.

"Starve then, bitch. I was just trying to help yo ass out. Stuck up ho."

My eyes started to sting, I don't know why those words hurt me, but they did. Normally people would call me a hoe, but I wouldn't care. Now I'm about to burst out into fucking tears.

Maybe I'm about to be on my period.

He grabbed my wrist and said, "Get that ass up and go upstairs to shower."

I got up quickly, because I surely needed one. Especially since I got dicked down last night.

I searched the first 3 doors upstairs, finding the bathroom. I closed the door and locked it. Only to hear loud banging on the door a few seconds later. I opened it and seen Elijah.

"Don't lock this fucking door girl." He said and closed the door back.

I rolled my eyes and stripped out of my clothes. Turning on the shower, I grabbed a face towel, then stepped in the shower.

Raven

"Best friend, you look so cute!" I said to Mel.

"I know huh?" She asked, doing a 360.

"Look at that ass, girl. You gonna find you a new nigga by tonight." I told her, applying my colourpop LAX lipstick.

"Oh no bitch, I don't do club niggas. You would fuck around and find a nigga worse than what you got!"

"Mhm, you right. Let me call an uber or something, because I plan on drinking just for my bestie." I said, unlocking my phone.

She giggled, "Please do. But you look cute as fuck best, I'd fuck you."

"You can't fuck me, but you can eat me." I said, winking.

We laughed together.

"I'm ready to go to this club girl and get fucked up, I'm anxious." I stated.

"You? Bitch me! I'm ready to get my mind off Tremaine dog ass."

"You ain't trying hard enough, don't speak of his ass." I rolled my eyes.

Alisha'Marie

I sat in my dark room, still crying. I loved this boy, nobody understands how bad this hurts.

I always would tweet shit like "my man would never hurt me", "he'd never fuck you bum bitches", "he's loyal" and blah blah blah. I was all the way wrong.

I literally felt my heart shatter, Stanley is the love of my life. I grabbed my journal that I kept to write down my emotions in and began writing.

September 18th, 2016.
The day I got my heart broken...
Stanley James Kelly, the love of my life broke his promise. I never wanna fall in love again.

My buzzing phone interrupted me from writing. I looked over and seen Stanley's name on my phone. I debated on if I should answer.

I did.

lmao hey. I put G herbo as the nigga that kidnapped Omariana, because I can. Lol . But I realized I messed something up, Alisha'Marie is 17 & Stanley is 20. Jayden is 14. Omariana is 24 and Raven is 23. Nicki is 38.