Chapter Four

Raine P.O.V
"Raine get yo ass up." I woke up to the yelling of my best friend.
"Damn Tee what time is it?"
"Nine Ronie need you to meet him in two hours."
"Okay well I'm hungry as hell all of a sudden let me get ready and let's go get breakfast."
I got out the bed and hurriedly took a shower. I got out feeling clean and put on my dark brown timbs, a white tank top, and my favorite pair of jeans. I did my hair in a high ponytail. I put my phone in my back pocket and grabbed some cash. I wasn't big on carrying purses.
"Aight, Tee I'm ready."
We were about to leave but I remembered I didn't have my gun.
"What you need that for?"
"Tee I gotta protect us."
We went out the door and hoped in the range.
"I think I want some from Amneka's Cafe, what about you?" 
"Hell yeah, I love that cafe you know that's our spot."
Amneka's Cafe was this little restaurant that served just about everything and me and Terrica went there all the time when I wasn't busy. We reached the cafe and I parked my car.
"How my I serve you today."
"Can I have an omelette with bacon and ham also I would like some potatoe wegdes and some orange juice."
"And for you," she said looking at Terrica.
"Umm I think I want bacon, eggs, scrambled, and a blueberry waffle. Oh and with a strawberry peppermint tea."
The waitress wrote down everything and went to fix our drinks.
"So, I saw you talking to Rampage last night. What was that all about," I asked her smiling.
"Girl, he is so all that. His voice, his hair, the way he carry himself but I can see now that he a hoe. He had plenty chicken heads in his face at the club last night talking bout when he gone come see them again."
"Damn."
"Yeah but his real name is Dominic Santos and he didn't wanna tell me why they call him Ramage. When we had left the club he had took me home but that's all. What happen with you though? I saw Ronie send Trey after you."
"
"Yeah about that ... You know Trey asked me if I wanted a drink or whatever. So we went to the bar and then he asked me out, I said no just to say no and then this female came over there wilding. I wasn't even mad at Trey I was mad that the female was mad disrespectful I pulled my 47 out on the hoe. I bet she know who I am now, but peep this that wasn't even the crazy part I went on the floor to dance and guess who comes up behind me."
"Who," she said, eyes wild.
"Tevin."
"Fuck he want?"
"Shit, talking bout some do I miss him. I just had to leave you know I'm weak for him."
"Shit I don't know why. You need to forget about him Raine I'm serious. Your my best friend and all but I'm tired of you letting him have a hold on your life."
"I know best friend," I said holding my head down.
"But what happened when Trey came over?"
"Shit nothing really, he came over talking bout he sorry and stuff, I just shut the door, but we gotta go come on."
I finished eating the rest of my omelette and put a hundred on the table. Me and Terrica hoped in the car and headed to the trap.

"Hey Ronie."
Only he, Sane, Rampage, and Trey was there.
"Sup sis? You got a stop at Face, he called talking bout he needed to drop some off so I need you to take him."
"Aight I'll get on that now."
Happy to leave out of Treys sight I hoped in the Honda Civic. I never drove my car to work. I hit the block and saw plenty people on the streets. Sad. I pulled up at the apartment and parked. I got out the car and went up to Faces building. I knocked on the door waited. As I waited I heard voices behind the door. I looked up and the door flew open. Someone snatched me in and closed the door hurriedly.
"Where the fuck is Ronie?!"
"What the fuck bitch?"
I reached behind me to grab my gun but was immediately hit by the guy with his face covered. I fell to the ground and looked up. Face was tied up and the two guys where walking back in fourth. One of them came over to me and started yelling.
"Where the money and the drugs?"
"Ian got shit."
"Bitch dont lie," he said hitting me in my chest.
I started to cry a little.
"Nigga you ain't getting away with this shit, I'll kill you!"
"What, fuck you say?"
Next thing I know I was being hit repeatedly in the face, in my stomach, and kicked in my back as I rolled over. Blood was everywhere and I was fading in and out and when I could realize what was going on again. I noticed that I was in a car. I felt the car stop. The two guys lifted me out the car and threw me on the ground. I started to hear screaming before I faded out again.