Chapter Five

Ronie P.O.V
"What the fuck?"
I ran outside when I heard tee screaming. Raines lifeless body was laying in the street.
"SANE, TREY, RAMPAGE, niggas let's go."
I ran over to my sister and lifted her up. I took her to the car and put her in the back. Tee got in with us and Sane them got in another car.
"Ronie, this your fault, you got her out here working that shit," Tee said inbetween crying.
"Mane look be quiet."
I couldn't even think straight my damn sister was all beat up and somebody was gone pay. We got to the hospital and I ran in with Raine in my arms.
"SOMEBODY HELP NOW OR IMA HAVE THIS HOE SHUT THE FUCK DOWN!"
Two doctors immediately came over and took Raine. They put on her on a bed and rolled her away.
"What happened mane?" Trey asked.
"Nigga I don't know somebody set her up! And I bet it was that nigga Face."
"Well what we waiting on come on let's go."
"Nah, you gotta be smart, there probably expecting retaliation let's say here with Raine and see what's up before we make our next move."
"Aight"
"Could I please speak with the family of Lo'Raine Smith," a white doctor said with blood all over his hands.
"That would be us," I said standing up walking over to him.
"Ms.Smith has two broken ribs, a broken nose, and a fractured collar bone. There was a lot of damage down to her body so we had to rush her into surgery. She is beat up pretty bad and since she is underage we had to report this. She'll be out of surgery in two hours the immediate family only can see her then."
I felt a few tears come down my face as the doctor walked away. How could someone even do that to her. I had to get them niggas back. I went over to Terrica who was still crying.
"Tee, get it together I need you and rampage to go get the car while me and trey go handle something. We gone meet back up here in two hours."
"Okay Ronie."
I walked out the hospital with Trey following behind me. We got in the car and headed to one of my houses on the east. Raine's blood was still on the seat. We arrived at my house and I ran in.
"Look in that closet and get out those guns."
I went to the master bedroom and took out the safe guns we loaded all the guns and put them in the trunk. I called Sane who was still at the hospital and asked him what was up.
"How my baby sis?"
"She still in there but peep this I just got a call from ole girl and she said two niggas was there with face but she don't really know what was going on."
"Somebody scheming we bout to pull back up. Holla at you in a minute."
Me and Trey got back in the car.
"Ay, I need you take care of Raine when she get out the hospital, somebody obviously tryna send me a message but they fucked with the wrong nigga," I said gripping the stirring wheel. I decided to ride down Face street and see wassup. I could not believe this nigga had the nerve to be walking around like he wasn't suspect.
"Nigga let me talk to you!"
"Mane I already know what this is bout ian have shit to do with that stuff that went down," Face said nervously. "So why you out in the streets, shouldn't you be taking cover!?"
"For what them niggas dont scare me neither do you!"
"I'm just suggesting since you didn't have anything to do with it. They might come back."
"Nah."
I started to pull my gun from under my shirt until I felt Trey grab my hand.
"Not here mane, wait for it."
I drove back to the hospital in anger. I was ready to kill a nigga over my sister and somebody was getting done tonight. We got back to the hospital and everybody was there even momma.
"Ronie why didn't you call me," she said crying and hitting me.
"Why did you let this happen to your sister!"
"Sane please take my mom home .... Mom go home everything will be fine."
"I'm not going anywhere what happened to my baby?"
"Sane take her home please!"
He got up and led her to the door. I couldn't handle my mother being there crying and know it was my fault I already had to deal with Terrica.