The Battle Begins

Chapter 4
The team sighed in relief as the clouds fade to the source that was causing it. A purple castle that went up to the sky. "Apparently that's where the cloud are coming from" Sarah said. "So...then we have to destroy whatever is keeping the tower standing" Dark Pit explained. The team nodded awkwardly, agreeing to each other as they entered the building. "Can you hurry it up" Viridi yelled. "Why are you yellin--" Sarah was cut off by Viridi again. "He is going to be here at any moment" "who" Dark Pit questioned. Suddenly there was a bang coming from the entrance. Sarah quickly hid behind Dark Pit as they went back to the entrance. The dark angel aimed at the figure in front of him. They sighed in annoyance as the recognize the angel in front of them. "Sorry, Pit, this trip was longer than I thought" Palutena said as food sat in front of Pit. "Pittoo" Pit yelled as he attempted to hug Dark Pit. The dark angel simply moved to the side and Pit landed on his face. "Why are you here" Dark Pit questioned. "Lady Palutena send me here" the angel explained. "Great...now I'm stuck with you two again" Viridi complained. "C'mon, Viridi. Pit is not that bad" Sarah explained. "Well would you look at that. The whole group has come together" Hades taunted. "Hades" Pit said vilontly. "Nice to see you again, Pitty-Pat" Hades responded. "Why are you back" Pit yelled. "Let's just go inside" Dark Pit said to Sarah quietly as they re-entered the castle. Pit, still arguing with Hades, followed behind them. When the team got back inside, there was a man who looked more less feminine with sky blue feathers on his gold clothing. "Pit, enough with the arguing," Palutean said, "we have an incoming enemy" "Hey, Hey, Hey, my name is Jay, how you doin' little kiddies" The man said with his enthusiastic voice. "Surprised" Hades cheered, "I have created this creature by molding my underworld troops so I can protect this little building I made" "Yep that's right, Papa made me special. He wants to take over this rad world..." Jay summoned two twin blades, "but you little kiddies are getting in his way. So don't die too quickly, alright" Dark Pit readied his staff. Pit prepared his Palutena bow. Sarah summoned Oblivion. The world stopes moving as the team charged at Jay, beginning the battle.
This was a short one...all well. Disclaimer;?:$I do not own any of the characters except Sarah. They belong to Nintendo and Square Enix.
Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance and Kid Icarus: Uprising. Go look those up of you don't know these franchises. If not you will not know that is going on. Thank you.
Have a nice day.