Sweetness

Sorry for spelling errors. Cx

"Hey....hand me the sugar." Levi spoke up, trying to grasp the packets of sugar that rested in the small black compartment that held sugar and creams. Eren smiled and slid him the packets of sugar. They were sitting in a diner, enjoying a lovely and peaceful breakfast. Levi ordered coffee due to how tired he was and so he was now trying to get the sugar. Levi grabbed the packets and tore one open, and dumped it into the coffee, swirling it around into the coffee. He repeated this step 5 times. 5 packets.

One. Tear. Pour. Stir.

Two. Tear. Pour. Stir.

Three. Tear. Pour. Stir.

Four. Tear. Pour. Stir.

Five. Tear. Pour. Stir.

Eren watched in amazement as Levi dumped 5 packets of sweet and pure packets of sugar into his black coffee. "You like your coffee sweet?" Eren inquired on his paper, holding it up for Levi to view while he was sipping his black coffee. Eren loved sweet things, but he didn't prefer for his coffee to be too sweet. While on the other hand, Levi was obsessed with sweet things. From cake to sugar cookies. He loved cake. "Shut up." Levi hissed while blush creeped on to his pale cheeks. Levi held up the menu so it hid half his face. Eren let out a silent giggle, getting his joke. It's been 6 months since the Petra incident and everything has been blissful. Eren make a "o" face and wrote down stuff into his new note pad Levi bought him ever since he ran out of pages on his last one. "We should open a bakery!! >o<" Eren always included those little adorable emoji faces Levi just couldn't resist it when Eren did that. Levi Picked up the hot steaming cup, sipping it delicately. "A.....bakery?" He furrowed his thin line eyebrows more than they already were. During the 6 months ever since that day they have been recovering. Eren slowly gaining back Levis full trust. Levi had stopped drinking completely, even under infuriating stress and anger Levi just got up, took a deep breath, ate some cookies, and cuddled Eren until he had felt better.

They finished paying the hospital bills. Walter went away with some secret medication Eren has been sneaking under Levis thick radar. But yet, even with medicine, Eren still has been having Those weird dreams. Each time it was different. Last time there was a forest fire and Eren was in the middle of it, laying on the grass at the embers of the Flames turned to raw grey ash, sprinkling over the patch of lively grass he has laid in. The flames swirled around him; but didn't consume him. Instead, someone held them back. Later on in the dream that same faceless person would whisper into Erens ear "I'm tired of protecting you." And then the flames bared its fangs and attacked. Eren just closed his eyes, only opening them right when the flames touched his fingers. To look at the stars. They were bright and illuminated his eyes; making them sparkle bright.

Eren nodded happily, practically bouncing in his seat. The next 5 minutes was just arguing, passing notes and groans. "Fine! We'll get a fucking bakery." Levi held back his excitement. He was a wonderful baker. Levi needed to be one so that way he always could make cakes. He was decent with decorating and Eren was good at......being Eren.

That's how it was. For the next coming along months they planned, expanded their view on baking, learned more about it. And then opened up a bakery. It was named "Little Titans Bakery." It was named by Hanji, who funded most of their bakery. All they did was pay for was the bills. Hanji did supplies and everything else. They hired their friend as employees. Jean, Marco, Armin, mikasa, Ymir, Krista, Sasha, and Connie. Together they all learned baking and how to manage a shop. Within these months they had rules. 1) gays or lesbians get a 50 percent discounts and are welcomed happily. 2) kids eat free.

Now don't tell Levi this, but Eren has been thinking about kids over their time they have been together ever since Petra. He thought long and hard. It never really worked out when Eren formulated a plan to tell Levi how he felt about adopting a child. Since male pregnancy is impossible. Eren has even dropped silent hints. Now and Eren would leave hints. Like when Hanji decided on little Titans bakery for the name, Eren wrote that he really liked the LITTLE TITANS part of the title. Levi just never noticed. Erens scars have faced a little, almost invisible. He was still scarred to talk though. But when ever he made a little noise everyone would smile, encouraging it was okay if he could speak.

Levi didn't care if Eren chose not to speak or to indeed speak. Levi loved or craved the sounds of Erens voice. It was better than all the sweet things combined. Whenever Levi went to work, he missed the feeling of Erens head on his stomach, nuzzling deep into it and inhaling his sweet vanilla scent; a smile painted on his face. Eren has started smiling more and occasionally letting out a silent laugh or a silent chuckle. Only once has he let out a loud and audible laugh. That was Halloween when Jean dressed as a horse and Marco was the other half. (A/n: sorry not sorry). Jean had the front half and Marco had the other side. They both looked silly so Eren busted out laughing, making everyone around cheer him on (yes even Levi smiled and kissed Eren out of how proud he was).

~*~*~*

"Today is the day!!!" Hanji perked up and set down her coffee. Eren grabbed the cup and washed it, putting it back right into the space. He was in a cute baby pink apron and a grey button up with black dress pants. Their Bakery, the symbol of Eren and Levis necklace printed onto it. It didn't match that much but Eren loved it no matter what. "Tch, where is the rest of the brats? They are late." Levi scoffed, leaning back in to his comfy chair as he spun around slightly. "Let's just open up shop it seems like they have a small line." Hanji squealed while peering out of the clean glass window and widening her eyes at the people. There was a lot, about 50 or 60. Too many to count. "Wow..." Levi breathed out when he glanced at the abundance of people piled out their door.

"Eren, we are gonna need more cupcakes." Eren nodded, scurrying off to decorate more cupcakes. In a matter of minutes, Sasha and Connie and everyone came from the back since the customers were busy in front of the door, waiting patiently for the door to swing wide open. Only a few more later and the door swung open, the sign flipped from close to open as people poured inside, admiring the beautiful decor and awed at everything. It was like that for the following more months. Everything was a happier and lighter mood. Eren smiled more, same with Levi. Levi even choked a laugh when Hanji shoved two cupcakes into Erens mouth. They were burnt and almost black but Hanji wanted Eren to taste them. When Eren shook his head Hanji did it by force, mms if Levi Laugh so hard at his puffy chipmunk cheeks. The following months were pure and simple.....

Sweetness.