Where is Luke?

Walking out of the diner, I had Luke by the ear, dragging him back to house. Not even tempting to let go of him for a second.

So far today, I have had to chase after Luke, not once, not twice but six times, and can I tell you how hard that is when he is constantly disappearing, and I mean that literally.

I think he was the fastest out of them all discovering what his power was, as soon as he woke up, boom, gone. But first I have to tell you, no it was not just in the house, it was all over town, the old school, the grocery store, to a club, now the dinner, by the end I was so angry at him, I literally had to hold him down with force. But I guess that didn't really work since he can just poof away anyway.

Still keeping a firm hand on him, letting go of his ear and grabbing his wrist. Hopefully if he disappeared, he would take me with him.

"Sang, Cupcake, please don't be mad. I just wanted to see Uncle and then" he tried to clap his hands, but with my firm grip on him it didn't work and he had to lean over to clap his hands, if I wasn't so angry at him I most likely would have laughed, "there I was at the store."

"Do you understand the danger you are putting us all in? I can't be every where at once Luke, you could have attacked someone, for crying out loud, and you have only been changed for three hours, three hours Luke." I sigh in exasperation. "Look Luke, you need to get a handle on this; in side the house, I can't have you disappearing all the place and have to watch everyone else as well. Seriously if this is what it's like raising children then I am so glad that I cant have any, your more work than I can handle."

"Aww, Cupcake you don't mean that... the children part I mean, they are much easier. "

"Grrr, Seriously I don't know when exactly that UFO landed and dumped all you crazy, annoying people off, but they apparently aren't coming back for you and left you in my hands."

"Aww, that's so sweet, you do know what aliens do to people don't you?"

I thought for a second and blanched, "Oh, gross, seriously, that's the first thing you think of, your so disgusting Luke."

He cracks up laughing and I start walking faster, people are looking at him like he is crazy, which he kind of is, who am I kidding, he is crazy.

Finally making it back to the house, I drag Luke to the lounge room depositing him in the couch between Kota and Victor.

I was about to say 'stay', when would you believe it, he disappeared... Yet again.

"Whoops, that wasn't meant to happen." I heard from the kitchen.

I looked around at the guys and saw them all fighting of laughs.

Throwing my hands in the air, I turned around and stomped up the stairs.

"If you all think it is so funny, then you can all watch him yourselves. I'm going to have a bath. No one disturb me." I said yelling over my shoulder.