7//rainy day

Hi babes I'm really proud of this one.

7//rainy day

Calum:

You woke up to the sound on rain pouring down on your roof. Next to you was Calum, still sleeping peacefully under the warm covers. You got out of bed as quietly could, but you heard a groggy voice behind you. Looking over you saw Calum with a lazy grin on his face and one eye open.

"Where are you going?"

"To get breakfast," you giggled and went to give him a quick kiss, but Calum had another idea. He caught your arm and pulled you into bed next to him. He planted sloppy, soft kisses on your neck, making you smile softly.

"How did I get so lucky." He whispered into your ear as you listened to the rain.

Finally you got out of bed and made breakfast, staying in your pajamas all day.

Ashton:

"Wake up." Ashton shook your shoulders lightly.

"Ugh. 5 more minutes Ashton."

"C'mon babe."

Ashton took your arm and dragged you out of bed, throwing some clothes at you.

"Get dressed we're going somewhere."

25 minutes later you were dressed and ready to go out the door. Thunder and lightning were shaking the house and you had no idea why Ashton wanted to leave but, when Ashton has an idea not much can stop him.

"You ready Y/N." He said, grabbing his keys.

You pulled the hood of your sweatshirt over your eyes to keep the rain off you face. Ashton started the car, and soon you drove up to a little coffee shop.

"Since it's rainy."

You both got your coffee and chose to chairs by the window. You chatted for hours about random things and just enjoyed your rainy day.

Luke:

It had looked stormy all day, and finally it started raining when dusk began to settle.

"Weather report say this storm is going to be really bad Luke."

"I'm sure it won't be that bad. I mean the weather channel is never very accurate."

"Okay, well I'm going to go make dinner."

"Ooh, what are we having?"

"Spaghetti."

"Yum." Luke said kissing you. "I'm gonna be upstairs."

__________

You had just finished eating dinner and Luke was washing the dishes, while you started a load of laundry. The storm started to get worse, and thunder started shaking the house. Suddenly, you heard a crash and everything went dark.

"Luke! I can't see anything!"

"Hold on baby."

Soon you saw a light coming up the stairs.

" Do we have any flashlights or candles?"

"Yeah. Why did the power go out?"

"I think a tree fell on the power lines. I'm gonna call the company and see if they can fix it."

"I'll get candles while you do that."

You turned on your phone and found the flashlights and candles in the closet. You set them all down in the coffee table in the living room, and lit them as they cast a romantic glow in the room.

"The power company can't come until at least tomorrow morning." Luke said as he walk into the living room.

"Aw well I guess we have to hope these candles last until then."

You cuddled up on the couch and talked until you fell asleep in each others arms.

Michael:

"Come on lazy, you have to get up and do something!"

"No! I'm staying inside and playing video games."

"No your not." You said, turning off the tv.

"Hey!"

"Get your butt up Clifford." You yelled as you walked out of the door.

"Please tell me we aren't like jogging or anything like that."

"No," you giggled. "We are just gonna walk." You grab his hand and dragged him into the trail.

You reached the top of the hill and looked out on the gorgeous sunset. All the sudden it started pouring.

"Shit!" Michael said running over to you, trying to shield you with his jacket.

"Run!"

"Wait!" He said smirking.

He looked in your eyes and slowly leaned in kissing you ever so softly.

"Don't they do this in romantic movies. I'm so romantic."

"Idiot," you said laughing.

You took his hand and pulled him back on to the trail.