She Thinks Love He Thinks......

The next morning Robin found herself in a trunk forgetting what happened last night with no way out, Meanwhile Lacey Checked here mail and found a letter that said opened mean, Enjoying a cup of Pepsi she found Three pictures of Jeff and Jennifer killed in the room Lacey and Robin was in last night, One was stabbed and one was shot multiple times and a letter saying......
(Watch your back, You'll never know who's next) and Lacey dropped her cup of Pepsi and freaked out for a second while remembering that Robin was still in the trunk so she grabbed her keys and let Robin out the trunk while uncuffing her and gave her a hug and pushed her in the car with the letter and drove off to a the police station giving them proof of there missing colleagues and found out that they were not the only one's getting murder with different letters to different people of them to get scared up to kill themselves and then lacey ran out the door and fell down the stairs falling into a business man. She felt unconscious and was taken to the hospital for testing, Lacey then woke to unconscious when waking up to a hospital bed but then she also woke up to a man.

Man asked: Are you okay
Lacey said : Okay, Thanks who are you!
Man said: Derek... Derek Berk
Lacey said thanks and him a kiss than walk out the hospital without giving his phone number.

A couple days after her unconscious therapy, She was free to go and called Derek to meet up with him to a restaurant downtown to talk for a bit.
Lacey saw Derek at a empty table and Gave him a hug and sat down.

The Conventions was set as the following :

Lacey:Thanks for the other day
Derek :No problem just hope fall into someone beautiful like you
Lacey: Aw, You shouldn't have but I glad you did
Derek: How old are you
Lacey :18 Tomorrow
Derek : Happy Birthday (Derek lied and said) I'm 21
Lacey : Thanks and Wait until Tomorrow, I'm having a party and I would like to invite you and a couple of your friends
Derek: Okay then, It's a Date
Lacey:The party theme is a Black and Pink so wear it proud
Derek:Anything for you since it's your birthday so I'll see you later then

Derek kissed her and left without paying the tab and smirked.
Lacey felt like she was on top of the work and Enjoy the rest of day with Robin while gossip about her date.

Derek called all his friends up told him about the plan to get some many people wasted and all drunken up at the party and try to pretend to have feelings for Lacey when he's worrying about Something Else.