Chapter 60

Kayley's pov
Sabrina was about to yell but she began to control it. Sofia was still trying to kill me. Jack use this time to tell the guys what was happening and they were all interested. Matt was crying tho. I looked at Sofia and got mad, which I'm guessing you know what comes next. I felt my inner Void coming out. Fangs were coming out and my eyes were red. I growled and Sofia backed away. "Sofia stop" I growled. "Huuuu" Sofia tried to catch her breath. "CONTROL" she yelled back at me. "The heaven kit was taking over you" I yelled back. And  i felt normal but my eyes were still a little yellow. All the guys had questions for me. "Alright I will answer your questions after 3 more dares" I said. "I dare." Sofie said. We both looked at Jaylynn how she  was all over Taylor. They were flirting, ah those to were meant to be together. "I dare Carter to sing opera" Sofia said. Carter got ready and everyone began recording. It was so funny!!!! It was just 3 pm. Magcon was from 5 to 8. It was a late night thing. "Alright Matt I dare you to kiss Shawn on the cheek" Carter said. Matt walked and kissed him on the cheek. Wow how could Carter let that happen like come on how can you deal with someone cheating on you. 😂❤️ "I dare Sabrina to kiss me!" He said. Sabrina's head flipped literally. She was looking back and when the word kiss came out on the same sentence as her name. Her head spun faster than her body. She walked up to him and pecked him on the lips. "Alright my turn" she gave an evil glare. "I dare you mat to go belly flop in the pool dressed in a coconut bra and grass skirt" she smirked and High- five me. He got up and did it. "Alright I think we are done" I said smiling. I went to my room and saw Hayes shirtless. Damn it. Damn it. Damn it. I walked fasten to the bathroom. I turned on the shower. I took a shower and felt relaxed. I wanted to get some sleep but I guess that won't happen.

I just sat in the bath tub and realized something.

I was just a normal girl with a sister and brother. That lived in a small town, and never saw her parents. My brother and sister left me alone. I was bullied, hurt, stepped on. I became someone who I wasn't at all, because of the names they called Me. I'm not me. I'm not the old me. Now my bully became my crush and his insane girlfriend tried to kill me. Plus her sister is the real Madison, and Nash got one of them prego. Now I'm something I've always wanted to be and my friends have powers just like me. Plus I've gotten more fame. Today in going to show the real side of me.

I walked out and wrapped my towel. I closed my eyes and breathed in. I Exhaled and saw that I had no clothes or undergarments. "Really Kayley your gonna start like that" I thought to myself. I opened the door just a creek. "Hayes" I whispered. "Hayes!!" I shivered again. "HAYES" I whispered yelled. "Huh what's wrong?" He said. "I need a bra and underwear" I said. "why don't you come out and get it?" He said with like no problem. "Umm well I'm naked so yeah not happening" I said as his eyes lightened up. He walked to my bag and gave it to me. I put in my stuff and saw that inside my bag there was magcon stuff. A small blue paper was in there. I picked it up and unfolded it. It read

Dear Kayley,
This is from us the guys to welcome you to magcon and make you feel at home with us. Each guy gave you something for one reason.
Aaron- bracelet and magcon phone case.
Mag- cat ears in red & black (magcon colors) with her sweatshirt.
Taylor- 2 bandanas and a Tie Dye shirt with his names.
Shawn- a necklace with a heart. And a hoodie with his name.

I stopped to see the necklace and it had a music note and my name. I looked back at the letter and kept reading.

Jack Johnson- Polaroid camera

*special meaning- I remember when we were little you loved to take pictures with us and make videos with us. Now you can make your own special memory with us now*

I smiled and picked up the camera. I took a picture of the letter with the bag of clothes.

Carter- 2 SnapBack. "That's booty" crop top.
Cameron- baseball shirt with your name. Number and small magcon logo.
Plus a shirt with a pocket that says CD.
Matt- 2 pair of vans. Do you got a bae (crop top).
Jack- a shirt that says Jack G is my bae. A gift card (brotherly side) magcon phone case.
Nash- Grier shirt, Grier sweater & Grier sweatpants.
Hayes- 2 magcon hoodie. Hayes Grier is my bae shirt. Or nah crop top.

Plus we made you a special magcon blanket with all of us. We love you and hopefully you like this.

Love (everyone's name)

I smiled and began to open everything. I texted the girls and they got it too but all different things. I put my under garment. Got my Or Nah crop top, black ripped jeans and the vans Matt got me. I put on the bracelet and necklace on. Grabbed a snap back from Carter. I put my makeup on. Ready for magcon.