sirens ✧ open

description;
Who's to say the Gotham City Sirens were restricted to a batman obsessed metropolis? Why not move to a supernatural beacon of a town in California? Ivy wants to absorb all the power of the nemeton: meaning she would embody Mother Nature even more than before. Harley wants to get over the Joker once and for all, plus score some easy money. All Selena wants to do is get batman outcrop under her skin and Gotham off her back.
"What do you say girls," a spark of something in her eye and while she speaks to her partners in crime, "want to level a small town and finally lose the batman?"

•••

- story line; batman with catwoman, Harley with the joker or whoever, ivy with anyone you want. Uh lots of feminism and bank robberies. Sarcasm and sass. love/hate relationships. Ivy and Harley could be bisexual or lesbians of you wanted.

So it could be like an AU more then anything else kinda because they're obviously the villains, and they're all super hot and badass. Stiles and Scott could be like batman and robin kinda, the pack could also fit in somewhere as different people from the comics ( the joker, batgirl, the black canary, flash, arrow, red hood, etc.)

Message me for the description or any help you need.

Wow I'm a huge nerd. Anyway it's open, it's perfect, and I'd love to help anyone with the writing and stuff if you want me to. I'm all over this and I will fight anyone if they think this sucks or steals this in anyway.